Joshua21

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
hi, was wondering if it’s possible to put a bull bar on without cutting since mine is on a lease. I’m trying to figure out if it’s possible to pop out/replace the little plastic inserts where the mounts would go
thanks
Sponsored

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
hi, was wondering if it’s possible to put a bull bar on without cutting since mine is on a lease. I’m trying to figure out if it’s possible to pop out/replace the little plastic inserts where the mounts would go
thanks
I am not trying to be disrespectful. I would refrain from any mods on a lease vehicle. When you take it for service I am almost positive they notate anything marring/modified and consult it every time it is in and the list compounds with each visit.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I am not trying to be disrespectful. I would refrain from any mods on a lease vehicle. When you take it for service I am almost positive they notate anything marring/modified and consult it every time it is in and the list compounds with each visit.
I agree with this. That said, I'm not leasing mine and I'd like an answer to this question. I like the look, but the idea of someone cutting the bumper and (possibly) messing something up scares me.

OP
OP

Joshua21

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
I agree with this. That said, I'm not leasing mine and I'd like an answer to this question. I like the look, but the idea of someone cutting the bumper and (possibly) messing something up scares me.
that’s all very true, i’m just going to stick with things i can take off at the end of the lease
Sponsored