Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone in the Texas (Austin) area has received their Bronco Sport yet, and if so, roughly how long was the ship to deliver time? Ford tracking site says 21 days.

Thanks!
Sponsored

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone in the Texas (Austin) area has received their Bronco Sport yet, and if so, roughly how long was the ship to deliver time? Ford tracking site says 21 days.

Thanks!
Mine was built 12/23 and delivered 1/7 to the Seattle area. Just over two weeks seems to be the average from built to delivered. Being in TX, I imagine you'd see yours in a similar timeframe.

OP
OP

elroesch

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Mine was built 12/23 and delivered 1/7 to the Seattle area. Just over two weeks seems to be the average from built to delivered. Being in TX, I imagine you'd see yours in a similar timeframe.
Thanks so much!

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I'm assuming yours was shipped immediately? Mine had a slight delay and shipped 12/28. Took 16 days, arrived to Seattle 1/13.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
My dealer just told me I am scheduled for March. I said cool, delivery by April, and he started laughing. He said letā€™s think ā€œin Aprilā€. Iā€™m pretty sure a lot depends on your location in the Ford transit system. My location is at the end of the line.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My dealer just told me I am scheduled for March. I said cool, delivery by April, and he started laughing. He said letā€™s think ā€œin Aprilā€. Iā€™m pretty sure a lot depends on your location in the Ford transit system. My location is at the end of the line.
So you have to go to the mainland for delivery and then the boat rideā€™s on you? ?

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
So you have to go to the mainland for delivery and then the boat rideā€™s on you? ?
Nope. Train to somewhere near Boston, on a truck to Cape Cod, then it waits for an opening on one of the freight ferries. All part of the delivery service. But we donā€™t see a lot of discount off of MSRP from the island dealer. :sunglasses:

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Hi all,

Thanks!
Hey! I am also in Austin. Technically Leander but close enough. Mine is not scheduled until March but my dealer said that once it is built it takes 3-4 weeks for delivery so he said plan on the beginning or April.

Are you getting from Covert?

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey! I am also in Austin. Technically Leander but close enough. Mine is not scheduled until March but my dealer said that once it is built it takes 3-4 weeks for delivery so he said plan on the beginning or April.

You all bring in Austin are close to the Off-Roadeo location that is accepting Sport owners. Nice.

OP
OP

elroesch

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

I ordered at Maxwell Ford

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Does anyone know of a route map that shows the shipment routes from the plant? I was curious to know how far down the line on the shipping route my area is. Thanks!

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Curious, when was your order placed?

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Curious, when was your order placed?
Ordered mine the very end of September. Arrived at central Iowa dealer 12.30. They did not even have their demo model yet!

Mid-Atlantic and New England orders seemed slow, too. Logistics and weather?
Sponsored