webibeay

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey Folks - I'm the proud new owner of a '21 Big Bend. Overall love the truck. Mine came with the factory Roof Crossbars. Unfortunately, they're not big enough to fit my canoe. I've gone ahead and purchased a Thule canoe carrier which I'd like to install, but can't figure out how to get those factory crossbars off so I can install the new ones.

Hours of google searches in the hopes of finding in the installation instructions that I could "reverse" let me to nothing at all.

Any insight or help that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Bill/Rhode Island
Sponsored

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey Folks - I'm the proud new owner of a '21 Big Bend. Overall love the truck. Mine came with the factory Roof Crossbars. Unfortunately, they're not big enough to fit my canoe. I've gone ahead and purchased a Thule canoe carrier which I'd like to install, but can't figure out how to get those factory crossbars off so I can install the new ones.

Hours of google searches in the hopes of finding in the installation instructions that I could "reverse" let me to nothing at all.

Any insight or help that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Bill/Rhode Island
There just clamped on with screws from the top you should be able to see the screws easily. Mine came with the tool to attach or remove in your case the screws.

OP
OP
webibeay

webibeay

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
There just clamped on with screws from the top you should be able to see the screws easily. Mine came with the tool to attach or remove in your case the screws.
SO they're the screws on the top of the bars?

OP
OP
webibeay

webibeay

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thank you all for the feedback, ended up figuring it out and got mine right off/Thule carrier installed. VERY pleased with the result
Sponsored