SM05

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 RAV4
I’ve always used the FordPass app to register my vehicles. That also enables remote FordConnect functionality through the app. Hth
Thanks, at least I know which route to go. Weirdly signing into FordPass app with credentials from owner.ford.com didn't work. May be those 2 are different and that's why I couldn't figure it out in the first place. I'm basically new to Ford. Never mind, my mistake... looks like I just never fully completed the account setup. Was able to access it through the app and/or owner web site now. I see that once I have VIN I can add a vehicle right there. Thanks again.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The Ford website is a spinning blue circle of infinity for me in the recall search option this morning.

Are we relying on the USPS to deliver the confirmation on affected vehicles via paper mail ?
If only in 2021 there was another option...
It would be great if Ford "pushed" this information to owners via the FordPass App.

"...with loose or missing bolts..."

An incorrect torque setting is one thing, but missing bolts in the suspension assembly is an entirely different level of negligence.

Fortunately mine shows a 12/20/20 build date on the door sticker so hopefully it's outside of the affected window. Hopefully...as the blue circle of infinity spins...
I just got a recall notice for my OB. For a front lower control arms inspection. Where did I get it from? A carfax car care email. Nothing yet from Ford. My dealer is aware and it gets checked out Monday. There has to be a better way.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
I just got a recall notice for my OB. For a front lower control arms inspection. Where did I get it from? A carfax car care email. Nothing yet from Ford. My dealer is aware and it gets checked out Monday. There has to be a better way.
ford.com
Owner
Safety recalls
type in your vin
The Ford account will also get notified if your vehicle is linked
6B46FEEC-5022-4DDD-BB2B-DD8A7434AB78.png

Advertisement