Bronco Sport meet up

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone interested in a late summer gathering? Was thinking some destination points tour then a cookout in a park or other scenic point.
I used to own a ‘70s BMW 2002. Back in (the year) 2002, fellow owners did a covered bridge tour through Bucks County. That seems a bit… refined for something as brawny as the Broncos. Willing to help put together something if there’s a desired area we’d like to build on.
Ideas:
Locally, there’s the loop around the Delaware River (PA-NJ) — New Hope, Washington Crossing, Stockton. Other areas, Valley Forge National Park, Fairmount Park. Further west, Lancaster-area (Strasburg railroad for train heads). Further south, the Route 1 stretch from Lewes, DE to Ocean City, MD.
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I am also interested. I am in northern delco so any and all of those sound good.

HutcHscrim

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
1909 Rutherford Ave Louisville Kentucky 40205
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
How about a tour of bourbon country in Kentucky. There are backroads from Louisville to Lawrenceburg to Frankfort to Lexington and back to Louisville. A tour of the Louisville Assembly Plant where the sister vehicle the Escape is made is possible. I’m retired Government Regulatory Controller there. Let me know what you think. A cigar and bourbon event could be arranged also .

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Anyone interested in a late summer gathering? Was thinking some destination points tour then a cookout in a park or other scenic point.
I used to own a ‘70s BMW 2002. Back in (the year) 2002, fellow owners did a covered bridge tour through Bucks County. That seems a bit… refined for something as brawny as the Broncos. Willing to help put together something if there’s a desired area we’d like to build on.
Ideas:
Locally, there’s the loop around the Delaware River (PA-NJ) — New Hope, Washington Crossing, Stockton. Other areas, Valley Forge National Park, Fairmount Park. Further west, Lancaster-area (Strasburg railroad for train heads). Further south, the Route 1 stretch from Lewes, DE to Ocean City, MD.
Did the Bucks County covered bridge tour a few times with the local Triumph club, beautiful ride , great scenery. Nice ride in the fall with the leaves turning.

Covered Bridge Driving Tour (visitbuckscounty.com)

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ideas:
Would love to circle this idea back as I think this could be a fun time. There's also Rausch Creek, plenty of different levels for everyone there. It would definitely be great to see a group of BS trailing together

HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Would love to circle this idea back as I think this could be a fun time. There's also Rausch Creek, plenty of different levels for everyone there. It would definitely be great to see a group of BS trailing together
What does early October look like for everyone?

evanj1997

Big Bend
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You should check out appalachianbyway.com , its about 2,400 miles of backroads that follow the appalachian trail put together by a guy named Josh. He sells .gpx files of routes for a couple dollars each and alot of the routes take you through public offroad trails that the bronco sport could easily handle. I accidently ended up on a trail in my stock 2006 silverado and got through pretty easily.

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If anyone is still interested, I'm game ... and somewhat local.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport meet up 20211029_172453

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport meet up 20211029_140618
Sponsored