George G

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
It was finally built!!! Now to wait on shipping!
I put my order In on 3/2. They said my build date was 5/28. I finally got my vin number, but no updates on the ford site. Does anyone have info on when sticker will be produced and when Ford shop will update status.
Sponsored

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I put my order In on 3/2. They said my build date was 5/28. I finally got my vin number, but no updates on the ford site. Does anyone have info on when sticker will be produced and when Ford shop will update status.
Check back a week before your build date

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
My vehicle shows as been "In Production" for over a week now.
Mine was in production over a week too. I think the production boss was using it for the week because I had an unaccounted 60+ miles on mine when I got it. Maybe its your turn! ?

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
If it does, I will be calling Ford directly and go over dealers head. This dealer has been no help.
I just figured mine was missing some part so it sat around waiting for it to show up. You could be waiting for an F-150 to get out of production. There are 22,000 of them sitting in Production waiting for electronics. Gonna be more than a week wait for them.

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Nothing yet! Still says in production but now the estimated delivery date moved up two days ??‍♀
Mine has been in production since 4/29. The tracker was even giving me a count down for delivery. As of last night, it showed 27 days til delivery but today the count down has been removed and just shows in production again?

OP
OP

Dominguez1

Badlands
First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mine has been in production since 4/29. The tracker was even giving me a count down for delivery. As of last night, it showed 27 days til delivery but today the count down has been removed and just shows in production again?
That’s probably because they have stopped production for now. It should change next week!!

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
That’s probably because they have stopped production for now. It should change next week!!
Yes correct since HRM plant shutdown until May 17. My countdown disappeared as well. The date at the bottom is the invoice date under special order .

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport in production since Monday 239D9BAD-97F4-41F2-B746-708136D76470

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Top date is the day it was invoiced, the bottom date will change to follow closer to actual build and ship dates . See below example I got off the Ford truck forum
The Window sticker date is the key to figuring out things going FWD as that is the date it moved from "In order Processing" to "in Production", the W/S date never changes, the very bottom date does.

As I posted above, Build happed 7-8 days following the W/S date. Following that outline (above/previous page of this post) you can determine when things happen.

Below are details about my window sticker to help you understand.

My W/S date is 4/19/2017 and I will highlight that date in all 3 snips. It was available for online viewing as of 4/20/2017 as the date in the white section shows.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport in production since Monday date1_52a3d9657594a1a3bbe44fc298d2dc713e334b33-

This was the update after the truck was built, my build date was 4/26/2017 and the bottom date updated the next day.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport in production since Monday date2_7ad9867e308cf5d58b19f85cb225d5809ed9247e-

got another bottom date change that showed up the day after my truck was switched from CSX train to a BNSF train.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport in production since Monday date3_e632b3f938df2de2e8336b53238b10b0ce407068-
Sponsored