2010 Mercury Mariner Premier

Snake Eyes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2023 Atlas blue
Bronco script

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco retro fender script A7E6DFCB-5D0F-484D-82B8-8CBD949103EB
What size is your Bronco script emblem? I ordered one from Amazon and it was supposed to be 6” and it arrived 10“
Seems like that might be to large but can’t tell from pictures on peoples BS if they are using 6“ or 10” or a combo of both sizes.
Also tried your link where you purchased from to see the size but it‘s a dead link 😭

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
What size is your Bronco script emblem? I ordered one from Amazon and it was supposed to be 6” and it arrived 10“
Seems like that might be to large but can’t tell from pictures on peoples BS if they are using 6“ or 10” or a combo of both sizes.
Also tried your link where you purchased from to see the size but it‘s a dead link 😭
10" looks good on my Big Bend.
10 inch looks good on mine.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco retro fender script 20230308_122940