Bronco Off rodeo NH

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
If you buy a used Bronco can you participate?
I would say no.
You need to have received your BS Badlands or have a confirmed order to be able to register and attend.
Sponsored

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Just attended NH Gunstock Mountain Bronco Off Rodeo, was AWESOME! We had a great group of people from the mid-west and the north east. Instructor Greg was great, was fun and informative! Yes you drive BS Sport Badlands, it has the standard AS tires. And omg, what a capable vehicle!!! Was definitely the highlight of our out East trip... and we went to Acadia!

smelly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I would say no.
You need to have received your BS Badlands or have a confirmed order to be able to register and attend.
I believe the plan is to open it to anyone who wishes to attend some time next year, but you will have to pay full price ($395 currently in NH) which is quite a lot in my opinion. I did the NH off roadeo a few weeks ago and would echo the other experiences in this thread. It was very well organized and I left with a really good sense of what the capabilities and limits were for the vehicle.

bscheife

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone know if the Off Rodeos are open to Canadian buyers too, or is just American buyers?

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Anyone know if the Off Rodeos are open to Canadian buyers too, or is just American buyers?
Pretty sure our neighbors to the north are welcome. I think anyone that purchases a Bronco or Bronco Sport Badlands can participate in a Bronco OffRodeo, regardless on county.
Sponsored