brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Well it's under warranty so they will get it right one way or another!
True! That's why I am waiting, even if I can get it in, parts are limited and they may keep it forever while I tie up one of their loaners or I'll keep mine and they'll call when the parts come in.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
brockdog12

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Sorry, I've been away. Over 1200 miles on the BS now. No, lane departure is not active and I'm not sure what calm display is. It did it again last evening, it is totally random. The area between the tach and speedometer again blank. I've pressed the menu button and tried the other buttons to get the screen to come back on, nothing. Have to shut it off and basically park it and come back to it and it will work again. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow for something else and may just leave it for them to look at. I also have a bad vibration coming from where to camera cover meets the headliner. I can apply pressure to it and make it stop so it should be a quick fix.

Ford Bronco Sport Blank display 40557883-3400-4C37-A201-1768BB8AF975
Got my BB back from the dealer yesterday, they couldn't get the failure above to happen, it did when it I went to lunch today, texted a pic to the service advisor he wanted me to bring it to him to run a diagnostic test on it, a little too far to drive at the time. I told him next time it happens, and it will, I'll come see him.