Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
They stick out a little more than I would like, because of having to compensate for that odd angle bend on the tailpipes. I could push them in deeper, but then they would point outward at the same odd angles of the tail pipes. Because I had to install them so close to the end of the tailpipe to get them to look right, I further secured them with a piece of wire attached to the frame just in case the clamp bolts loosen, they wont fall out and go bouncing all over the highway.
Yeah, you exactly described my issue with the tips. The pipes have a bend right at the end so it's difficult to clamp them straight. I didn't think of the security wire, but that's clever and safe.

Do the Bronco Sport have 2 different back windows or does the photo have something going on with sun / flash? I swear your defroster lines show more than I'm used to.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Yeah, you exactly described my issue with the tips. The pipes have a bend right at the end so it's difficult to clamp them straight. I didn't think of the security wire, but that's clever and safe.

Do the Bronco Sport have 2 different back windows or does the photo have something going on with sun / flash? I swear your defroster lines show more than I'm used to.
I've always thought that the defroster is kind of in your face. Maybe the back window doesn't have enough tinting.

OP
OP
STEVEN TILLETT

STEVEN TILLETT

First Edition
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT
It's a secret but if you promise not to tell I'll share it with you..
See the attached pics for guidance. Once I figured out the angle it was just a matter
of selecting the right components. The flanges (exhaust tips) are heavy stainless steel high temp elbows used in turbo exhaust systems. You need one can of high heat Rust-Oleum
paint. Paint them as required then put them in place on the existing exhaust tail pipes to get an idea of what they will look like when they're finished. Remove them and drill one hole in the back part of the elbow. Put them back on and use a sharpie to mark thru the drilled hole of the fitting marking the existing tail pipes. I used a bolt retrieval tool to fasten the carriage bolt thru the new exhaust tip and locked it in place securing it to the outside of
the existing tail pipe. The parts / paint cost me about $40.00 and the labor was free.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions but this is pretty straight forward. An inexpensive way to dress up the look of your BS without laying out a bunch of cash..
Ford Bronco Sport Black exhaust tips options? BS FE Exhaust 4

Ford Bronco Sport Black exhaust tips options? BS FE Exhaust 5

Ford Bronco Sport Black exhaust tips options? BS FE Exhaust 6

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I got these at Auto Zone, same model as the black ones except chromed. They stick out a little more than I would like, because of having to compensate for that odd angle bend on the tailpipes. I could push them in deeper, but then they would point outward at the same odd angles of the tail pipes. Because I had to install them so close to the end of the tailpipe to get them to look right, I further secured them with a piece of wire attached to the frame just in case the clamp bolts loosen, they wont fall out and go bouncing all over the highway.

IMG_20210706_143025459.jpg
I'd crush those backing up to curbs and I actually have needed and used my max departure angle a few times already. They are not for me. Look great tho....

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
I'd crush those backing up to curbs and I actually have needed and used my max departure angle a few times already. They are not for me. Look great tho....
Thanks Osco, you brought up a good point that will be foremost on my mind, don't back up into any space with a curb.?
Sponsored