OP
Bamsi

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What I tend to do is head over to Tire Rack and input your model...I then look at the reviews of others and tire Rack review if they done one. I try to find the best tire for my needs that don't cost an arm and a leg...

So for example on the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W this is how the people rated them....

Ford Bronco Sport Best all terrain tires for summer? 1657573531108

I will then see if TR has a review and video on so tire and see what they say...

You can also view what tire is consider the "Best" in that category.. Tire Category: On-/Off-Road All-Terrain

From the looks, both Falken models are rated excellent!

Ford Bronco Sport Best all terrain tires for summer? 1657573958360
Thanks for the advice
Sponsored

OHVBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi everyone! I live in Puerto Rico, in the hotest part of the Island, so I will never see snow here. So, what is the best all terrain tire for summer?
I went with the 245 Wildpeak AT/3W tires. They are great and come with a 55k mile warrantee which I believe is the highest you can get on AT tires. Definitely saw a noticeable dip in mileage but all together worth it. Aside from the Wildpeaks I think that the Goodrich Ko2 is a really good option and those come with a 50k mile warrantee. However, The Wildpeaks do have a deeper tread. If you want something that gets better mileage and is more of a road tire which can go off road the Wildpeak AT/Trail is a great option too. I really think at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference though and honestly what you think is the coolest. I doubt you will see much of a difference in performance when you're getting a high end AT tire. :D

OP
OP
Bamsi

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I went with the 245 Wildpeak AT/3W tires. They are great and come with a 55k mile warrantee which I believe is the highest you can get on AT tires. Definitely saw a noticeable dip in mileage but all together worth it. Aside from the Wildpeaks I think that the Goodrich Ko2 is a really good option and those come with a 50k mile warrantee. However, The Wildpeaks do have a deeper tread. If you want something that gets better mileage and is more of a road tire which can go off road the Wildpeak AT/Trail is a great option too. I really think at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference though and honestly what you think is the coolest. I doubt you will see much of a difference in performance when you're getting a high end AT tire. :D
Thanks OHVBronco!

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name