Badlands Tire Options

Designermama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*nunya*
We really have no intentions of "off-roading" per say on a regular basis - so is it safe to assume our best option for tires is the one that comes standard? My husband was thinking we should "upgrade" the offroad tire, but from what I'm reading is unless you're actually off roading that is not ideal for everyday street driving. Can someone confirm?
Sponsored

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
You should be fine with AT tires. It really comes down to design as some have more road noise than others.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We really have no intentions of "off-roading" per say on a regular basis - so is it safe to assume our best option for tires is the one that comes standard? My husband was thinking we should "upgrade" the offroad tire, but from what I'm reading is unless you're actually off roading that is not ideal for everyday street driving. Can someone confirm?

The All Terrain would best in Iowa winters if you lived on a rock road or traveled them often..

For in town all season works great...

Only caveat is the fresh un-plowed 6+ inches that gets dumped and you need to get through it...

Then in town the AT's would be better...

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Falken Wildpeaks at3w's right now on my Jeep Wrangler -- best rain tire I've had on the Jeep, living here in Houston...
Is that because of the poor drainage on the concrete roads covered in the oil slick of exhaust? My family (sisters, nieces, and nephew) lives in Katy. I loathe Houston.

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am not sure what brand of tire comes with each s option but the upgraded tire is a 235 instead of a 225 in width so will look better and have more traction. All terrain is listed for both options but you don't want to be mislead . All weather tires are good and all seasons are not . If you live where there is a winter (snow) you want something M&S on it a snowflake picture . you dont want to have to go buy thousand dollar winter tires after the fact.
when comes to tires never cheap out... they are what's between you and the road
below is a comparison on a 225 vs 235

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Tire Options 225235

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
It looks like from the Base to the Outer Banks they all have All Season tires and depends on wheel selection for actual sizes.

The Badlands have All Terrain as Standard... and All Terrain Off-Road as the optional.
Sponsored