dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Bad news: So my dealer royally screwed up my order.

Good news: a plane jane Shadow Black Badlands with Area 51 cloth interior .. no additional options will be available soon. I just got an email from Ford this morning that its built.

Normally I would hate to give some one who totally screwed up my order business but maybe I can help a forumite get what they are looking for, sooner.

Planet Ford I-45 in Spring, TX.

Good luck!!! and With that I bow out of this forum as well.
Sponsored

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible

Good news: a plane jane Shadow Black Badlands with Area 51 cloth interior .. no additional options will be available soon. I just got an email from Ford this morning that its built.

Normally I would hate to give some one who totally screwed up my order business but maybe I can help a forumite get what they are looking for, sooner.

Happy Trails to you. I hope you find the right vehicle for you!

OP
OP
dreamwrx

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Happy Trails to you. I hope you find the right vehicle for you!
Thank you! Hope to see you on the trails...

I'm in between a few..

I got interested in a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with the new 3.0 Turbo Ecodiesel.. 22/30 mpg!!! also 442 lb-ft torque.

But also a 4Runner is on the radar if I don't like the jeep.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Sorry to hear about the mix-up. My personal favorite Badlands interior is the cloth seats with the Active Orange inserts. It simply looks better than its Area 51 counterpart. The optional leather seats are nice, I guess, but not enough to convince me to choose those instead. Shadow Black looks cool, but I think Cyber Orange looks better (especially in combination with the 17-inch steelies and that Active Orange interior). Hope your dealer gets your order right the second time!
-SG

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Sorry to hear about the mix-up. My personal favorite Badlands interior is the cloth seats with the Active Orange inserts. It simply looks better than its Area 51 counterpart. The optional leather seats are nice, I guess, but not enough to convince me to choose those instead. Shadow Black looks cool, but I think Cyber Orange looks better (especially in combination with the 17-inch steelies and that Active Orange interior). Hope your dealer gets your order right the second time!
-SG
yes to the active orange interior Careful with cyber Orange, I am hearing a lot of disappointment with it in person. I have been torn between Shadow Black as its always classy and looks so good (clean) and Carbon Grey
Sponsored