Auto car wash problem

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Highly recommend sticking to the touchless wash - those car washes on tracks /w tunnels will do a number on your paint/clearcoat.

I saw this video and swore on a new car I'd never go through one again:
Sponsored

JetLee

Big Bend
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
FFS, even I answered this yesterday, on the other thread.

Whether Forum Police or not, the same post in multiple places is ill-advised, bad practice, and annoying for other members. It's like asking mom a question, not liking the answer, so you go ask dad instead.

Forums that I own/admin or moderate, we don't hesitate to delete the second thread and issue a warning.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Well your question about why the second Thread , was also acting like a Dick , what would you expect . Why did you respond ?

Sure gets entertaining around these Forums .
How is that acting like a dick. How else can you ask the queetion....

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
The OP was just a guy trying to get some info. That what the forum is for. Probably helped some others with the same question.
Ya but me anf someone else told him the snswer a day before he started another thread....
Start a thread to get advice
Get advice first answer.
Instead of googling to see if we were right he starts another thread..
So whats point if not to listen

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When I go to the car wash, I leave it running, place it in neutral and turn off auto hold.

Never had a problem as long as I do all that. I did forget to turn off auto hold in the early days once but caught it before it caused a problem.

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Man gotta love when the internet police put their little hats on! Anywho glad OP got his answer!

Codysooz

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Took our Big Bend to an automatic car wash we always use. You drive up and the attendant assists you forward in the track. He then has you place the car in neutral and foot off the brake. Rollers then come up behind your rear wheels and push your car through the wash. All this time you remain in the car. Yesterday we entered the car wash and place the car in neutral and foot off the brake. As the rollers began to move our car forward some technology in the car sensed the car rolling in neutral and applied the brakes in some fashion causing the car not to move forward and the rollers went under the rear tires. This caused the wash to shut down. At this point the attendant came over and we were clearly in neutral. He had us press the L in the middle of the shift knob. The next set of rollers came up and pushed us through with no problem. He clearly knew what was going on and had the solution right away. Anybody else have this happen and will this happen each time we go through. Just press the L.
Auto brake hold button located near the GOAT Mode toggle. Make sure it’s off

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Where did you get the green BRONCO lettering you have on the front grill? That would look amazing with my cyber orange BB
Matts vinyl creations on etsy. Its matte neon green. 24 bucks fromt and back
Sponsored