Are delivery date accurate

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey, I order OB with OB package. I originally got 3/15 changed 3/22 but when I use Ford tracking. It has a delivery date of 5/1. Have people found these dates to be accurate ? Will it update when it goes into production next week? Any help is appreciated
Sponsored

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
They're not locked in until you get a notice that your vehicles is in production. When you get that email, the rest of the dates should stay accurate within a week, depending on things like weather delays. Once it's built it'll take a month to reach the dealer.

OP
OP
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
They're not locked in until you get a notice that your vehicles is in production. When you get that email, the rest of the dates should stay accurate within a week, depending on things like weather delays. Once it's built it'll take a month to reach the dealer.
Thank you so much for your answer. If you donā€™t mind my asking another question if my BS goes into production next week when would I get the email update?
Thank you

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Thank you so much for your answer. If you donā€™t mind my asking another question if my BS goes into production next week when would I get the email update?
Thank you
You "should", I did.

Your Vehicle Has Been Built.
Dear Justin Collins,

Great news! Your 2021 Broncoā„¢ Sport SUV Badlands has been built ā€“ which means it wonā€™t be long before youā€™re able to go off-road and off to places youā€™ve never been before.

Our current estimate for delivery to Future Ford of Roseville is between March 17, 2021 and March 23, 2021.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. Also, we wanted to include your vehicleā€™s unique identification number for your reference: 3FMCR9D91MRA45837.​

OP
OP
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You "should", I did.

Your Vehicle Has Been Built.
Dear Justin Collins,

Great news! Your 2021 Broncoā„¢ Sport SUV Badlands has been built ā€“ which means it wonā€™t be long before youā€™re able to go off-road and off to places youā€™ve never been before.

Our current estimate for delivery to Future Ford of Roseville is between March 17, 2021 and March 23, 2021.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. Also, we wanted to include your vehicleā€™s unique identification number for your reference: 3FMCR9D91MRA45837.​
Thx again, so you get the email when itā€™s built not when it goes into production. That makes me feel a little better because I thought I should have heard by today which day next week. You must be excited yours will be here or is here. I hope you love it.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Thx again, so you get the email when itā€™s built not when it goes into production. That makes me feel a little better because I thought I should have heard by today which day next week. You must be excited yours will be here or is here. I hope you love it.
Yeah, I didn't get a production start email.

I ended up getting a Cherokee instead but I like this vehicle and am sticking around to see how folks like it. I may be in the market for the next revision is 5 or so years depending on how well my Cherokee holds up.

OP
OP
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

I ended up getting a Cherokee instead but I like this vehicle and am sticking around to see how folks like it. I may be in the market for the next revision is 5 or so years depending on how well my Cherokee holds up.
Thatā€™s too bad but it will give them time to refine it. Itā€˜s funny I almost bought the Cherokee but the local dealer is awful I stumbled across the bronco fell in love added to my local Ford dealer in being really nice made up my mind. But I have a compass now and itā€™s been going strong for eight years.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Thatā€™s too bad but it will give them time to refine it. Itā€˜s funny I almost bought the Cherokee but the local dealer is awful I stumbled across the bronco fell in love added to my local Ford dealer in being really nice made up my mind. But I have a compass now and itā€™s been going strong for eight years.
The seats decided it for me, I couldn't get comfortable in the the Sport. They're both really good cars.

OP
OP
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The seats decided it for me, I couldn't get comfortable in the the Sport. They're both really good cars.
Agree. I was lucky enough to be able to test drive it before I ordered in January. Thank you for all your help. Iā€™d really like mine sooner than later but I guess everyone would.

OP
OP
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
From shipping date ,ship date(2/16)Ford said 19 days transit time my first edition came in at 21 days .Took delivery 3/11/21.
Thank you so much for the reply. So if itā€™s built next week it should be here before May 1st as itā€™s currently listed. At least I hope so.. I hope you are loving yours . I canā€™t wait.

Reactions: Jrl

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands

Since that model and design has been around for 16years now it is a very safe low risk bet.
Sponsored