Paul M

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
Has anyone installed the body side moulding?. My dealer won't install it........looking for a video or other help source
Sponsored

Last edited:

EWKing

Big Bend
First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone installed the body side moulding?. My dealer won't install it........looking for a video or other help source
Mine are on back order still but will install myself when they arrive.

Sunny BS

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have installed them on the Honda. I’m sure it would be pretty much about the same. They normally would come with a template and stick on with the self adhesive strip.

EWKing

Big Bend
First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Well, I said earlier that mine were on back order and walla!! FEDEX delivered them about 11 am. After a little stressing, locating them and getting everything ready.....they are now installed. Take your time, follow the instructions to the tee and take your time. Note: These are held on with adhesive tape AND adhesive in a tube that is delivered with a caulk gun. All in all it took about 1.5 hours start to finish. Measure twice always.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Body Side Moulding? IMG_0421

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Well, I said earlier that mine were on back order and walla!! FEDEX delivered them about 11 am. After a little stressing, locating them and getting everything ready.....they are now installed. Take your time, follow the instructions to the tee and take your time. Note: These are held on with adhesive tape AND adhesive in a tube that is delivered with a caulk gun. All in all it took about 1.5 hours start to finish. Measure twice always.

Looks good ! I did the same on a Chevy small van I bought in 2015, it was a rebadged Nissian! But Chevy did not offer the side molding , or mud guards or even the rubber floor mats so I bought from Nissian!
I’m surprised you had goo in a caulk tube , usually there is a primer to put on the paint and then the 3M VHB tape .

EWKing

Big Bend
First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks good ! I did the same on a Chevy small van I bought in 2015, it was a rebadged Nissian! But Chevy did not offer the side molding , or mud guards or even the rubber floor mats so I bought from Nissian!
I’m surprised you had goo in a caulk tube , usually there is a primer to put on the paint and then the 3M VHB tape .
Yes it had the 3M tape but also held firm with goo.

Bird

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend

Love the look, just wish the badge wasn’t perched like that. Hmm. I think I would still like to get the guards/mouldings.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Love the look, just wish the badge wasn’t perched like that. Hmm. I think I would still like to get the guards/mouldings.
Would be nice if there was a small indention on the front of the moulding that you could relocate the badge into. The shape of the moulding looks perfect for that to happen.

crockermt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hope to install mine this week; relocated the BL badge to the top of the door as it was about 1/2" too low to fit with the moldings on.
Sponsored