And there I was

Dmagnf007

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS 200t
Hello everyone,
San Antonio here. I got pretty lucky after reading about all the post in the waiting how everyone has been waiting in line for there BS. I bought a dealer order that happen to have everything I wanted. I gave my Lexus 200t to my wife and put my deposit down and it arrive two weeks early 14 May instead of 28 May.
Ford Bronco Sport And there I was Cactus DF
Ford Bronco Sport And there I was Cactus DS
Sponsored

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Hello everyone,
San Antonio here. I got pretty lucky after reading about all the post in the waiting how everyone has been waiting in line for there BS. I bought a dealer order that happen to have everything I wanted. I gave my Lexus 200t to my wife and put my deposit down and it arrive two weeks early 14 May instead of 28 May.
Cactus DF.jpg
Cactus DS.jpg
Congrats!!!!....looks like mine...you’ll love it... what colour interior?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello everyone,
Cactus DF.jpg
Cactus DS.jpg
Congratulations. The rate things are going you took the sure bet.

Laura

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Dang! I am on those SA dealer sites daily and all I see is Base and BB without options. Hope I luck into a beauty like the one you got!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Congrats. Sounds like you found dealer that had incoming unit. OB Cactus Grey. Me and my wife test drove an OB that same color. Pictures dont really show how awesome they look in person.

OP
OP

Dmagnf007

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS 200t
Dang! I am on those SA dealer sites daily and all I see is Base and BB without options. Hope I luck into a beauty like the one you got!
I actually drove to San Marcus first, the dealer had BB with all the options and while waiting to make a deal for it a dealer in SA posted a cactus OB in transit. So I walked away and put a deposit on the cactus.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I actually drove to San Marcus first, the dealer had BB with all the options and while waiting to make a deal for it a dealer in SA posted a cactus OB in transit. So I walked away and put a deposit on the cactus.
may sound terrible to some...but this seems to be the 'easiest' way to get what you want at this point. It's just plain crazy right now. Glad you found your unicorn.

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Lincoln MKZ, Jeep Renegade
Hello everyone,
Cactus DF.jpg
Cactus DS.jpg
This is exactly how I got my OB--from a dealer order. It is basically the same as yours from the looks of it. Cactus Gray/ Navy Pier --should be here in PA soon!
Sponsored