wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Replaced Bushwhacker Painted flares w/these & now it looks correct. Those steel rivets, man...toe-tagged those things for me!

Ford Bronco Sport Air Design Fender Flares 3C7B4A94-6264-4D52-A5AD-137E6E0ACD76
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Replaced Bushwhacker Painted flares w/these & now it looks correct. Those steel rivets, man...toe-tagged those things for me!

Could not find BS on their website. Do you have a link?

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
wsclrk

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Could not find BS on their website. Do you have a link?
Sorry, I don’t—they came w/the vehicle as a Dealer-Installed Option(albeit 2 mos. after purchase), but are listed as OEM accessories on Ford’s main site & called “Fender Flare Kit II” & are described as “paintable Bushwhacker fender flares” if that helps. Fit & overall look were just not right-IMO-& as they’re technically not supposed to be installed with splash/mud guards & needed some slight modification to fit, the dealership who installed them completely butchered the upper portions-leaving a 1/4” gap on driver’s side & smashed up against the flare so tightly it was warped on the passenger. I had them replaced w/the Air Design ones & couldn’t be more pleased w/how much better the vehicle looks now. My mom even noticed & said so, so that was good enough for me!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Sorry, I don’t—they came w/the vehicle as a Dealer-Installed Option(albeit 2 mos. after purchase), but are listed as OEM accessories on Ford’s main site & called “Fender Flare Kit II” & are described as “paintable Bushwhacker fender flares” if that helps. Fit & overall look were just not right-IMO-& as they’re technically not supposed to be installed with splash/mud guards & needed some slight modification to fit, the dealership who installed them completely butchered the upper portions-leaving a 1/4” gap on driver’s side & smashed up against the flare so tightly it was warped on the passenger. I had them replaced w/the Air Design ones & couldn’t be more pleased w/how much better the vehicle looks now. My mom even noticed & said so, so that was good enough for me!
Where did you buy the Air Design ones from?

OP
OP
wsclrk

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Oh OK. I thought oyur post said you replaced the OEM bushwakers with something made by another company
I did—the Air Design ones. Their PVA is the same as the Ford Motorcraft bumper covers & rocker panel cladding & match a lot better.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I did—the Air Design ones. Their PVA is the same as the Ford Motorcraft bumper covers & rocker panel cladding & match a lot better.
So where/who did you buy the Air Design ones from? Brick and mortar building? Website?….part number etc? I cannot find them on the Air Design website as they do not list the Bronco Sport.

OP
OP
wsclrk

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Where did you buy the Air Design ones from?
Thru my local dealer directly from Ford. I’d originally purchased it from a dealership about an hour from home as they had the model & options I was looking for in stock, but my dad worked at the one in my hometown for 42 years & I just trust their workmanship a little more—let’s just say.

OP
OP
wsclrk

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So where/who did you buy the Air Design ones from? Brick and mortar building? Website?….part number etc? I cannot find them on the Air Design website as they do not list the Bronco Sport.
Ford Bronco Sport Air Design Fender Flares 9B48FF3A-5E9B-49F3-A51B-92968DFCFBEB

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Thru my local dealer directly from Ford. I’d originally purchased it from a dealership about an hour from home as they had the model & options I was looking for in stock, but my dad worked at the one in my hometown for 42 years & I just trust their workmanship a little more—let’s just say.
Thanks… Thought you got them directly from Air Design or third party. Found the part number

VM1PZ16268C

Bsrenfro

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger

Could you post a pic of the back door seam. Where the door closes to the back fender. Just had mine installed at ford dealer today. That area seems wide. Like they weren’t placed on right. Gap is different on each side also. Thanks.
Sponsored