Aftermarket sway bars?

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Ru
With all the talk about the itty bitty sway bars on these, does anyone know of an upgraded version yet?
Sponsored

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
what makes you think they are too small

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
personally, i think the bronco sport handles like a boss around corners. I wouldnt see a need for a replacement. but as far as i know, there isn't alot for the bronco sport suspension other than lift kits.

OP
OP

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
personally, i think the bronco sport handles like a boss around corners. I wouldnt see a need for a replacement. but as far as i know, there isn't alot for the bronco sport suspension other than lift kits.
A member snapped theirs pulling out of the driveway. It did have something to do with the lift or install though.

I would disagree that it handles like a boss. It’s not too bad. We just drove to the Oregon Coast and the Smith River area has some great curves.

I’m not looking for the BS to drive like a sports car. Our other vehicle is the Wrangler with 37s on it :)

However, I would like to be able to two a little more and not worry so much about the sway bar breaking when we eventually lift it an inch or two.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
A member snapped theirs pulling out of the driveway. It did have something to do with the lift or install though.

I would disagree that it handles like a boss. It’s not too bad. We just drove to the Oregon Coast and the Smith River area has some great curves.

I’m not looking for the BS to drive like a sports car. Our other vehicle is the Wrangler with 37s on it :)

However, I would like to be able to two a little more and not worry so much about the sway bar breaking when we eventually lift it an inch or two.
fair point buddy. hopefully the aftermarket will pick-up soon on these sports!

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
The tow package apparently has a heavier sway bar.
are you saying you are adding a hitch and need a heavier bar?
if so, according to you Ford already has a heavier bar in the parts book, apparently.

OP
OP

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
are you saying you are adding a hitch and need a heavier bar?
if so, according to you Ford already has a heavier bar in the parts book, apparently.
yes. The BS we purchased did not have the tow package. We wanted that option, however the inventory issues made that difficult. When I started researching this, I found that Ford equipped the models with the tow package option with the heavier sway bar.
Sponsored