Aeroskin II hood and side window deflectors

wht1986

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Today put on both the hood and side window deflectors. Both an easy install. though i will say quality assurance is a bit lacking on the side window deflectors. On a few pieces where its not the double sided tape but rather little foam padding, the sticky adhesive' actually peeled away when removing the red tape. fortunately i had some spare foam tape in the garage. Always love being able to crack the windows without getting rain in because it gets so dang hot here in S Florida. Next on the list is the roof rack ..

Ford Bronco Sport Aeroskin II hood and side window deflectors b3
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
i really like those, they look good. but i was also concerned on the rattle. are they peeling up anywhere? or are they sitting nice and flush

OP
OP
wht1986

wht1986

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
i really like those, they look good. but i was also concerned on the rattle. are they peeling up anywhere? or are they sitting nice and flush
they sit flush, but the double sided sticky tape was awful and actually came off in 2 places. i had some 3m tape around so i used that when needed

just finished a 600 mile road trip driving 80 mph and everything stayed on nice with no rattle
Sponsored