Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I’ve been debating on how to subtlety accessorize my bronco sport and I came across this water transfer decal when ordering some notebooks. I think it’s really cool and keeps them spirit of the car and the trim levels.
Ford Bronco Sport Added a New Water Transfer Decal 08795E22-2DC3-40E3-99C5-B5CE2CED342A
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I’ve been debating on how to subtlety accessorize my bronco sport and I came across this water transfer decal when ordering some notebooks. I think it’s really cool and keeps them spirit of the car and the trim levels.
Ford Bronco Sport Added a New Water Transfer Decal 08795E22-2DC3-40E3-99C5-B5CE2CED342A
Nice!!!

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I see someone likes well-executed journals :)

OP
OP
Molson

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see someone likes well-executed journals :)
I figured at least one other person from this group would also like well-execcuted journals. I take copious notes at work and home so I have a collection of field journals around.

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I figured at least one other person from this group would also like well-executed journals. I take copious notes at work and home so I have a collection of field journals around.
Southpaw on my end, so inks and paper are trial-and-error to find a good match.

Moleskines and fountain pens w/ fast-dry inks, for work stuff. Usually the value of what's written down depreciates within a few months (sometimes days), or it gets scanned for archive.

Water-resist required on stock papers gets trickier, pens switch to UniBall Signo 207 or the Fisher Space Pen internaled editions of the Rite-in-the-Rain All-Weather EDC Pokka.

I did experiment with spray-sealing as well using matte varnish, but it's slow and non-trivial to get "right".

Not tried the Field-Notes folks, perhaps if I did more (any?) routine personal journaling I'd go with something with more personalized character, like those.

OP
OP
Molson

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Southpaw on my end, so inks and paper are trial-and-error to find a good match.

Moleskines and fountain pens w/ fast-dry inks, for work stuff. Usually the value of what's written down depreciates within a few months (sometimes days), or it gets scanned for archive.

Water-resist required on stock papers gets trickier, pens switch to UniBall Signo 207 or the Fisher Space Pen internaled editions of the Rite-in-the-Rain All-Weather EDC Pokka.

I did experiment with spray-sealing as well using matte varnish, but it's slow and non-trivial to get "right".

Not tried the Field-Notes folks, perhaps if I did more (any?) routine personal journaling I'd go with something with more personalized character, like those.
I use field notes and 03 sized pigma micron. They dry fast and permanent. I’m right handed by still tend to smear the line above if it doesn’t dry fast enough.
Sponsored

Last edited: