Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
This is probably already obvious to a bunch of people, but I was fiddling in the cargo area and found out that the tailgate lights operate with the gate closed and the car off. I was just grabbing through the window. Pretty handy except for the subpar switch placement.

Ford Bronco Sport Accidental discovery IMG_20210604_204958111
Sponsored

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Love to see another person rocking the InstaCrate storage system

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I blatantly took the idea from the other thread posted here. Too good of a solution for the price.
Same here. Only problem I have is when I raise the trunk floor to the higher level, it can sometimes slide forward so the back drops down, like this. Do you use bungees or anything to keep the two expanded crates from sliding?

OP
OP
Glamdring70

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I have a raised cargo floor. I think all the Badlands do and anything with a full sized spare. It can't go to the lower position. It can't be placed at an angle like that and it's slightly larger because it is always on that rear lip. When it's in, it doesn't slide at all.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a raised cargo floor. I think all the Badlands do and anything with a full sized spare. It can't go to the lower position. It can't be placed at an angle like that and it's slightly larger because it is always on that rear lip. When it's in, it doesn't slide at all.
Makes sense. I would've gone with a tow package if I realized it came with a full-size spare.

OP
OP
Glamdring70

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Went to costco, no more instacrate :crying:
Gotta find it online
Dang, that bites. I'd ask their CS desk and see if a nearby warehouse has a couple left. Did you go to Jenkins road or 99? The one by HIO had a shoulder high pallet of them within the last 2 weeks. They were called GreenMade Instacrate and about $8 each. I know Costco phases stuff in and out seasonally. Maybe they just moved storage out until the fall?

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Dang, that bites. I'd ask their CS desk and see if a nearby warehouse has a couple left. Did you go to Jenkins road or 99? The one by HIO had a shoulder high pallet of them within the last 2 weeks. They were called GreenMade Instacrate and about $8 each. I know Costco phases stuff in and out seasonally. Maybe they just moved storage out until the fall?
Went to the cornell rd, i will check jenkins next, thanks

Jocker

Base
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This is probably already obvious to a bunch of people, but I was fiddling in the cargo area and found out that the tailgate lights operate with the gate closed and the car off. I was just grabbing through the window. Pretty handy except for the subpar switch placement.

Ford Bronco Sport Accidental discovery IMG_20210604_204958111
I didn't know about this or even think of it. Very interesting find! Haha. Still waiting to find some magic button that lights the night sky with the bronco logo.

OP
OP
Glamdring70

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
So happy I got the CMS instead of having to rig anything.
What's to rig? It's two plastic crates and you toss them in. Just the Costco $7 price beats the online price.

I didn't know about this or even think of it. Very interesting find! Haha. Still waiting to find some magic button that lights the night sky with the bronco logo.
You could actually get that. There are undercar light kits that can projector logos onto the ground. They're battery operated and go on when the door opens. Here's one of thousands on Big Rainforest: https://www.amazon.com/SOONDAR-Chevrolet-Upgraded-Universal-Projector/dp/B07QKTQJHD

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
What's to rig? It's two plastic crates and you toss them in. Just the Costco $7 price beats the online price.

You could actually get that. There are undercar light kits that can projector logos onto the ground. They're battery operated and go on when the door opens. Here's one of thousands on Big Rainforest: https://www.amazon.com/SOONDAR-Chevrolet-Upgraded-Universal-Projector/dp/B07QKTQJHD
Ummm your rigging a storage system. CMS non purchase remorse..............

OP
OP
Glamdring70

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Went to costco, no more instacrate :crying:
Gotta find it online
FYI anyone that is still seeking crates, they're in the Costco member book for 6-23 - 7-25 for $1 off/limit 10. If they were gone, they'll surely come back, Costco hates to not have sale items in stock.
Sponsored