espressomac

Badlands
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
On Thursday, my wife set out on a trip she has wanted to do for years and years - a solo cross-country trek around the US. It's a 6,700 mile journey that will take her from Miami to The Grand Canyon and Utah where she'll be putting the Bronco Sport through some tough off-roading. She also plans to go to the Bronco Off-Rodeo in Texas. If anyone is interested in following her on Instagram, she's @MyBronkito Naturally I'm very proud of her.

Ford Bronco Sport 6,900 mile solo adventure on Bronco Sports Badlands 6,700 mile solo trip on Bronco Sport
Sponsored

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
Where is she sleeping or taking rests? I bought the Luno (lunolife.com) mattress for car camping and it is awesome! It is a little pricey but I love it. You can half it if you wish but the mattress is so comfortable. Hoping she is taking pics of her adventure and you can post, sorry I do not do social media. Looking forward to some updates.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
On Thursday, my wife set out on a trip she has wanted to do for years and years - a solo cross-country trek around the US. It's a 6,700 mile journey that will take her from Miami to The Grand Canyon and Utah where she'll be putting the Bronco Sport through some tough off-roading. She also plans to go to the Bronco Off-Rodeo in Texas. If anyone is interested in following her on Instagram, she's @MyBronkito Naturally I'm very proud of her.

Ford Bronco Sport 6,900 mile solo adventure on Bronco Sports Badlands 6,700 mile solo trip on Bronco Sport
might sound cliche' THAT is what the Bronco/Sport are for...'adventure' and doing things you've wanted to do, and enjoying a piece of machinery to find that adventure. Love it. That's awesome. Safe travels to her.

OP
OP

espressomac

Badlands
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Where is she sleeping or taking rests? I bought the Luno (lunolife.com) mattress for car camping and it is awesome! It is a little pricey but I love it. You can half it if you wish but the mattress is so comfortable. Hoping she is taking pics of her adventure and you can post, sorry I do not do social media. Looking forward to some updates.
She'll be sleeping in a tent (Gazelle) as well as in the car. For either she sleeps on a self-inflating ExPed Megamat (no pump required) which she swears by. I was unfamiliar with the Luno, but it looks very comfortable as well. In the tent, she puts it on a cot and in the car she just flattens the 2nd row. We devised an extension to give her a bit more overall length.

I'll try to post relevant photos from time to time.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
She'll be sleeping in a tent (Gazelle) as well as in the car. For either she sleeps on a self-inflating ExPed Megamat (no pump required) which she swears by. I was unfamiliar with the Luno, but it looks very comfortable as well. In the tent, she puts it on a cot and in the car she just flattens the 2nd row. We devised an extension to give her a bit more overall length.

I'll try to post relevant photos from time to time.
Look forward to your on-going posts.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Plan to get to Arches National Park early in the day. I got shut out (park full) at 11am on Friday (there is no way to reserve entry in advance).
Sponsored