First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Ordered a limited today. Dealer showed me the screen and there was a drop down and showed all the models and the heritage and HL were listed at the bottom.

He did say the journey package and co pilot + were not optional there just on it.

I wonder if they come with some sort badging with a number? How can anyone be sure they only made 1966? Or is the 1966 only full size bronco?
Not sure how they will stop it right on 1966 orders. My assumption is that when they have received 1966 Limited orders they will not allow dealers to order one. They probably will have a balance out on that trim when they hit that many orders.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Does accepted and confirmed mean your locked in for one or is there a chance still of not getting it?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Not sure how they will stop it right on 1966 orders. My assumption is that when they have received 1966 Limited orders they will not allow dealers to order one. They probably will have a balance out on that trim when they hit that many orders.
What does balance out mean?

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Does accepted and confirmed mean your locked in for one or is there a chance still of not getting it?
I'm checking into that, but my assumption is that if you have a confirmed order (submitted) then you will get it. But I will check into it.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Since the limited is based off the badlands im guessing it will have the rubberized floor and full size spare?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
How long does it usually take to get a confirmation email after your order is put in? Dealer said they put my limited order in Wednesday and still do not have anything?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Dealer again reassured me today its been ordered and does not know why im not getting the email. Said he has seen it before?

What are reasons to not get the emails other then email being wrong? Has anyone else had this happen?

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Dealer again reassured me today its been ordered and does not know why im not getting the email. Said he has seen it before?

What are reasons to not get the emails other then email being wrong? Has anyone else had this happen?
Typically, wrong email address entered, email going to spam are the 2 big ones. If they correct the email address it won't trigger the initial order submitted email but you will get all future communications.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro

Hey did you find out yet what happened? If it was just a misspelling? I ordered a heritage limited today from my local dealer and haven't received any email either.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Called ford with order number and confirmed order and personal info and all was correct. They do not know why email was not received.
Sponsored