2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Just noticed on the Heritage Limited it shows Navy blue for interior but down below it shows only Brown available for the interior color?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE Screenshot_20220817-203725_Drive

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE Screenshot_20220817-203822_Drive

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Just noticed on the Heritage Limited it shows Navy blue for interior but down below it shows only Brown available for the interior color?
I was very confused by that as well. I just recorded my Heritage Limited video and I couldn't find any media images or video of the Heritage Limited Dash or doors.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
There is a picture of brown interior that is among the sport pics but is a interior shot of the full size bronco not the sport.

If someone were to get there hands on a limited thinking it would have blue interior and it showed up with brown that could be a pretty big issue.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
There is a picture of brown interior that is among the sport pics but is a interior shot of the full size bronco not the sport.

If someone were to get there hands on a limited thinking it would have blue interior and it showed up with brown that could be a pretty big issue.
Agreed

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
navy blue seats for the Heritage. Brown leather for the Heritage Limited
Sponsored