Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Our 2022 badlands shipped on 12-3-21. Ford isn't offering any specials on financing 2022MY in my my area at this time, so I started looking around for the best rates. Bank of America is 2.29% apr and is in most states. I found a local credit union in Cleveland with a 1.9% special. I would like to get preapproved before it arrives. Thought we could share information and maybe help each out.
Sponsored

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Our 2022 badlands shipped on 12-3-21. Ford isn't offering any specials on financing 2022MY in my my area at this time, so I started looking around for the best rates. Bank of America is 2.29% apr and is in most states. I found a local credit union in Cleveland with a 1.9% special. I would like to get preapproved before it arrives. Thought we could share information and maybe help each out.
1.9% is fantastic. The best I can do in the western IL/eastern IA area is 2.24% for up to 60 mo at my credit union.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I'm planning on getting pre-approved for Ford Credit when mine arrives, just in case the dealership is able to work some matching magic on rates since I've had good luck with them in the past and it seems to be the "smoothest" experience. Also going to get rates from Navy Federal Credit Union, USAA (although not keeping fingers crossed for them), and Lightstream (just as a comparison, even though I would bet their rates are higher, they've been recommended by some online finance sites).

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford Credit offered me 0.9% (!!) in April. Although I always have a preapproval ready, the dealer usually gives me the best rate from either the manufacturer's financing arm or partner banks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pinski66

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Ford Credit offered me 0.9% (!!) in April. Although I always come with preapproval in hand, the dealer always gives me the best rate from either the manufacturer's financing arm or partner banks.
I agree I like to come in preapproved. I feel it keeps them honest. Did you contact ford credit directly, or did the dealer offer you that? The sport is for my wife, I bought a ranger this summer and I got 1.9% through ford credit. 0.9% would be great if she could get that!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Paying for my baby with trade in and cash….title all mine!!!!:clap:

OP
OP
Pinski66

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Thats the best way!! We will have a good down payment, but we will have to finance. Luckily rates are good right now!

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I agree I like to come in preapproved. I feel it keeps them honest. Did you contact ford credit directly, or did the dealer offer you that? The sport is for my wife, I bought a ranger this summer and I got 1.9% through ford credit. 0.9% would be great if she could get that!
I tell the dealer I have a good offer from my bank but will give them the loan if they beat the rate.

The dealer offered me the 0.9% because it was a Ford incentive at the time, along with some rebate cash.

OP
OP
Pinski66

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
I tell the dealer I have a good offer from my bank but will give them the loan if they beat the rate.

The dealer offered me the 0.9% because it was a Ford incentive at the time, along with some rebate cash.
Gotcha the 1.9% was an incentive for me too. I like ford credit. I have financed through them twice, but unless they have an incentive they seem to be high.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Gotcha the 1.9% was an incentive for me too. I like ford credit. I have financed through them twice, but unless they have an incentive they seem to be high.
You should be eligible for the financing rates and incentives (if any) that were offered by Ford at the time you placed the order.
Ford offers different financing rates for: 36 mos, 48 mos, 60 mos, 72 mos.

OP
OP
Pinski66

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
You should be eligible for the financing rates and incentives (if any) that were offered by Ford at the time you placed the order.
Ford offers different financing rates for: 36 mos, 48 mos, 60 mos, 72 mos.
Its a 2022 and the only incentives were for 2021.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I spent ten years saving to do the same. When I ordered it the first question they asked before starting any paperwork was how I would pay for it. Maybe they didn't like my my little pony shirt. Some people are like that.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Its a 2022 and the only incentives were for 2021.
Back in July 8th to Oct. 4th....Ford had an incentive Program #38150....if you ordered a 2022 BS during this time frame, Ford will give you "Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate" of $1,000 to be applied towards your down payment. I don't know if this program was available in your area....ask your dealer to look up in their "DRIVE-Announcements" system: Announcement # FDCI-26056C12, Program # 38150.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Back in July 8th to Oct. 4th....Ford had an incentive Program #38150....if you ordered a 2022 BS during this time frame, Ford will give you "Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate" of $1,000 to be applied towards your down payment. I don't know if this program was available in your area....ask your dealer to look up in their "DRIVE-Announcements" system: Announcement # FDCI-26056C12, Program # 38150.
Yup I got that in my area when I ordered to get $1000 off my 2022

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
As far as I can tell there is no special ford financing on the 22 so far. These things are hotter than Hades; they don't need any help selling them.

I shopped around quite a bit and actually ended up changing banks over this. My bank was offering 2.7% on 60 mo. My credit card company offered me 2.4%. Local credit union offered me 1.6% if I switch my banking to them. Done. I have a preapproval set up and my vehicle is in transit to dealer. 1.6% is best I could do. I would have accepted 1.9% like you were offered as well, given what I've seen in my area.

I think later in the year Ford will have the best rate, but we aren't there yet and I'm buying now.

Edit:
I guess I could also mention that I have an immaculate credit score and my bank and CC were still coming at me around 2.5% so that kinda the market right now
Sponsored

Last edited: