Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
[QUOTE="Glamdring70, post: 44906, member: 38should you sign the papers now and accept the less inflation price as justification for "flaws" of the '21, or hold out and hope good tweaks get made on the launch design?
[/QUOTE]
What flaws ? My 2021 base model is pretty dang neato.....
Sponsored

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
[QUOTE="Glamdring70, post: 44906, member: 38should you sign the papers now and accept the less inflation price as justification for "flaws" of the '21, or hold out and hope good tweaks get made on the launch design?
What flaws ? My 2021 base model is pretty dang neato.....
[/QUOTE]

The paint chipping is going to be a big issue.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey! I just want to give a big thank you to everyone that took the time to share a thought or insight about my dilemma.

I have to agree with the majority of people that pointed out why they probably won't change up the car significantly and it won't get cheaper MSRP than it is now. So I took home this Cyber Orange BL + BL. It's crazy loaded. It has everything I wanted and way more; because they jammed all the options into one package, it's got the moonroof and the B&O sound that I wasn't too interested in. But I have to say to anyone still shopping, that sound is way nicer than the stock. Much more rich and dynamic. I also opened the roof on the way home for a fresh air vent.

This one also has the 360+ which I was sure I did not want (I'm a control freak about driving). The upgraded cruise is ridiculously clever. This car almost drove itself home. I set the cruise and we automatically slowed down and sped up for each obstacle. The only thing it couldn't handle was one dude coming down the onramp that totally refused to "merge" and not speed up or slow down to go in front or behind me and I had to brake. Otherwise the 4cyl turbo has ridiculous power for this size car. I drove the whole route, hills and all, in "Eco" and the car never hesitated. I don't know if the OB I was originally shopping for could do that.

I have some plans on what to add and mod to this, but this is how it came off the lot. Anyone else in Portland OR area looking, Northside is a great place to buy and zero pressure tactics. They do straight MSRP on Bronco models. They still have (had!?) a "Sister" Badlands car on the lot today but w/o the Badlands package. I know a lot of people are still looking and I hope you find what you want.
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 v 2022 DSC04868.JPG
Glad you jumped? Looks awesome. Enjoy the ride.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So I took home this Cyber Orange BL + BL. It's crazy loaded. It has everything I wanted and way more; because they jammed all the options into one package, it's got the moonroof and the B&O sound that I wasn't too interested in.
Congrats! Beautiful Bronco Sport!

Buck'n

Base
First Name
RK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2013 Mustang, 67 Mustang
love the color...reminds me of my 70 mustang...congrats on pulling the trigger...no guts..no glory!
Sponsored