2 BS and a trip

ltelmo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 Heritage and 1 Outer banks
I own 2 Bronco sports a Outer Banks and a Big Bend. I took the OB on a trip to its namsake the Outerbanks this weekend and over 1700 miles it performed quote excellent. I averaged 31.7 mpg over mixed driving on interstates and 2 lanes. It is a quite a excellent little vehicle that is very stable over a variety of speeds and highways. 2 things I absolutely love and didn't think I would were heated steering wheel and rain sense wipers. From driving I77 to the Blue Ridge parkway to the rats nest of traffic around Norfolk. The OB handled it with aplumb. Plenty of power. Here is my baby at Cape Hatteress lighthouse.
Ford Bronco Sport 2 BS and a trip IMG_0132
Sponsored

Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco Sport,ā€™18 Ford Fiesta,ā€™92 Ford Explorer
Iā€™m ready to take ours on a beach trip at OBX. the last time I was there, they were moving the lighthouse. That was quite the experience!

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
Where are you going to take the big bend?

I own 2 Bronco sports a Outer Banks and a Big Bend. I took the OB on a trip to its namsake the Outerbanks this weekend and over 1700 miles it performed quote excellent. I averaged 31.7 mpg over mixed driving on interstates and 2 lanes. It is a quite a excellent little vehicle that is very stable over a variety of speeds and highways. 2 things I absolutely love and didn't think I would were heated steering wheel and rain sense wipers. From driving I77 to the Blue Ridge parkway to the rats nest of traffic around Norfolk. The OB handled it with aplumb. Plenty of power. Here is my baby at Cape Hatteress lighthouse.
Ford Bronco Sport 2 BS and a trip IMG_0132

Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco Sport,ā€™18 Ford Fiesta,ā€™92 Ford Explorer
Where are you going to take the big bend?
Iā€™d like to take it down to orcacoke island and drive on the beaches down there some. For me, the more remote the beach is the better. I wouldnā€™t give you a plug nickel for a week paid vacation at myrtle beach. Iā€™d rather stay at home! Now if that week were in ocracoke village then weā€™d have a deal!!

OP
OP

ltelmo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 Heritage and 1 Outer banks
I doubt I get the big bend to tx to its namesake but it will be going somewhere soon. I actually like the BB a bit better than the OB just some slight minor things that are different
Sponsored