Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
I was moved too… I’m now the week of 11/28 also.
Welcome to the 11/28 support group, we will have regular meetings where we can vent our frustrations, share our future plans for our BS and all around have a good time while we wait. Who wants to volunteer to bring snacks?
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Welcome to the 11/28 support group, we will have regular meetings where we can vent our frustrations, share our future plans for our BS and all around have a good time while we wait. Who wants to volunteer to bring snacks?
More than anything I was shocked that I actually received the email. I never received one when I ordered the sport so I figured well, I’ll just rely on my weekly update from the dealer or my call to Ford Customer Support. But I actually received an email. How about them apples? Not all hope is lost.

I can bring Brookies… I combination of a brownie and chocolate chip cookie.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
More than anything I was shocked that I actually received the email. I never received one when I ordered the sport so I figured well, I’ll just rely on my weekly update from the dealer or my call to Ford Customer Support. But I actually received an email. How about them apples? Not all hope is lost.

I can bring Brookies… I combination of a brownie and chocolate chip cookie.
I love Brookies! I’ll bring drinks, what’s everyone having?

TNewm22

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
I was originally 11/14, received email pushed to 11/28 and I just did Ford Chat this afternoon which indicated I am scheduled for week of 12/12 now...

I did not receive an email but if Ford Chat is correct I'm delayed again into mid-December.

RJG

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma 2017 Mustang GT 2023 Bronco Sport
Ordered 9/9
build date 11/14
**now 11/21**
and now 11/28
But the online tracker now works. Sure hate to see the bumps to 12/?.
And now a new Rail strike threat.
I just want my BS BL and not the drama!
I'm just waiting for the next disappointing email form Ford..

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
I was originally 11/14, received email pushed to 11/28 and I just did Ford Chat this afternoon which indicated I am scheduled for week of 12/12 now...

I did not receive an email but if Ford Chat is correct I'm delayed again into mid-December.
Bummer

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Wellllll… Those damn Mavericks again. Should have known since they were finishing production the week of 11/28. Just found out my build week has been moved to 12/05. Ugggers.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Wellllll… Those damn Mavericks again. Should have known since they were finishing production the week of 11/28. Just found out my build week has been moved to 12/05. Ugggers.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
That means the rest of us in the 11/28 week will most likely get moved to 12/5. I wonder is there anyone left who still has an 11/14, 11/21, or 11/28 build week that thinks they will actually get built then?

Don't get me wrong I sympathize with those that have 22 Maverick orders and are still waiting for a build date and especially those that will loose their 22 order and have to accept whatever changes in the 23 but come on Ford you're killing me smalls.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
That means the rest of us in the 11/28 week will most likely get moved to 12/5. I wonder is there anyone left who still has an 11/14, 11/21, or 11/28 build week that thinks they will actually get built then?

Don't get me wrong I sympathize with those that have 22 Maverick orders and are still waiting for a build date and especially those that will loose their 22 order and have to accept whatever changes in the 23 but come on Ford you're killing me smalls.
Serenity now… Wax On… Wax Off…

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Serenity now… Wax On… Wax Off…
I’m finding it really hard to have the patience required for this adventure. I’ve been looking for MY22 Outer Banks or Bandlands units just so I can have something now.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I’m finding it really hard to have the patience required for this adventure. I’ve been looking for MY22 Outer Banks or Bandlands units just so I can have something now.
Oh wow… Luckily we are in no hurry for a third car. Of course we’d like it sooner rather than later, but this one is not replacing anything. We have a teenager that will be driving by next summer, so the Bronco Sport will be hers; or that is the plan.
LongMcArthur Ford might have a Badland available. I think I might have heard that mentioned recently…

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Oh wow… Luckily we are in no hurry for a third car. Of course we’d like it sooner rather than later, but this one is not replacing anything. We have a teenager that will be driving by next summer, so the Bronco Sport will be hers; or that is the plan.
LongMcArthur Ford might have a Badland available. I think I might have heard that mentioned recently…
They do but it doesn’t have the premium package so it lacks Remote Start and the better sound system.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
They do but it doesn’t have the premium package so it lacks Remote Start and the better sound system.
You didn’t say you were picky. 😜

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL