Yakima Slim Shady OG

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That garage door is going to be close...I have to take my antenna off to get in mine.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That garage door is going to be close...I have to take my antenna off to get in mine.
Have you looked at a shorty antenna. I replaced mine with a 3 inch and it works fine. Damaged the factory one going under a not so big tree branch.

OP
OP
GulfCoastBronco

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I believe it’s the angle of the picture. I have enough clearance pull in/out without having worry.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have you looked at a shorty antenna. I replaced mine with a 3 inch and it works fine. Damaged the factory one going under a not so big tree branch.
I actually have one, definitely loosing all HD channels with the shorty where I'm at.
I need to lift the darn door.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Anyone ran the antenna through a car wash? Its in a spot that I can get to but not the easiest for my wife to reach. How did it hold up?

OP
OP
GulfCoastBronco

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone ran the antenna through a car wash? Its in a spot that I can get to but not the easiest for my wife to reach. How did it hold up?
I went through one car wash no problems. But since then have decided to go to hand washing. Had a couple spots I was unhappy with and needed to use a clay bar to remove some deposits.
Sponsored