Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
I wanna hang out with you guys!!! Unfortunately I'm on the wrong coast! Your pictures are spectacular!! It's great to see our vehicles handling some hairy stuff with ease even with the stock Pirellis. I have the Falkens but the Off-Rodeo BS's all have the Pirellis and I was shocked how well they performed in the NH Off-Rodeo. Sometimes I think our BS's would perform just as well with salami skins wrapped around the rims. (ok not really)

OP
OP
MontyPilot

MontyPilot

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I wanna hang out with you guys!!! Unfortunately I'm on the wrong coast! Your pictures are spectacular!! It's great to see our vehicles handling some hairy stuff with ease even with the stock Pirellis. I have the Falkens but the Off-Rodeo BS's all have the Pirellis and I was shocked how well they performed in the NH Off-Rodeo. Sometimes I think our BS's would perform just as well with salami skins wrapped around the rims. (ok not really)
Yeah I am amazed how the Pirellis handle but def want to upgrade to bigger and better soon hahah

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks like a really fun time. I would like to go off-roading somewhere like that. Not a lot of cool spots around Indiana apart from the Dunes I guess.

Also, Is that a giant bottle of CO2?

OP
OP
MontyPilot

MontyPilot

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like a really fun time. I would like to go off-roading somewhere like that. Not a lot of cool spots around Indiana apart from the Dunes I guess.

Also, Is that a giant bottle of CO2?
Hahah that is my big bottle of air 😆 did a little mount for it

23BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Love the pics, especially the one with the trucks lined up. Looks like a heck of a lot of fun!! Also… your sport’s color is the same as mine.

23BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
In answer to your off-road question… Here in Virginia I have only done a little “soft” roading on some of the back-roads. Am planning a Blue Ridge Mountain trip soon, though. Looking into trying some off-roading opportunities then.

OP
OP
MontyPilot

MontyPilot

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
In answer to your off-road question… Here in Virginia I have only done a little “soft” roading on some of the back-roads. Am planning a Blue Ridge Mountain trip soon, though. Looking into trying some off-roading opportunities then.
That is awesome you gotta post some pics when you do it!

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
great pics and looks like a lot of fun....I should of have tag along.

did everyone made it thru that narrow chute (shown on the video)? I have not been in Fish Canyon for probably 30 years. by watching other videos, it looks like that is one spot I'm not so sure about taking a stock BS thru.

OP
OP
MontyPilot

MontyPilot

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
great pics and looks like a lot of fun....I should of have tag along.

did everyone made it thru that narrow chute (shown on the video)? I have not been in Fish Canyon for probably 30 years. by watching other videos, it looks like that is one spot I'm not so sure about taking a stock BS thru.
Only me and another Bronco went through everyone else didn’t want to risk it. I did the narrow path and the other did the rock climbing I have video of that one

OP
OP
MontyPilot

MontyPilot

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
@MontyPilot what fridge/freezer do you have and how do you have it mounted? Seriously considering asking Santa for one.
It’s a Dometic surprisingly not mounted stayed in place the whole time but looking on making a mount for it just in case. Definitely should ask Santa for one hahah and I need to ask Santa for some better tires 😆
Sponsored