Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice.

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
10,000 miles was able to talk to $28,000. So stoked, wife and I have never had anything this adventurous and capable. We also are in and out of cities alot, parking garages, tight lots, etc. This thing is really the ideal vehicle for our lifestyle. Just wish I could get some brown leather interior going, if anyone has any ideas on that hit me up, also any good pain recommendations I want to black out those bolts on the fenders, just regular acryllic paint? :) Cheers.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135006

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_134951

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135046

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135029
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
10,000 miles was able to talk to $28,000. So stoked, wife and I have never had anything this adventurous and capable. We also are in and out of cities alot, parking garages, tight lots, etc. This thing is really the ideal vehicle for our lifestyle. Just wish I could get some brown leather interior going, if anyone has any ideas on that hit me up :) Cheers.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135006

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_134951

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135046

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135029
Real nice. I have a 2023

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Looks real nice. I have a 2023 Big Bend same color. Let me know if you Get any wind noise or hood shaking at 70-80 Mph With the aero skin bra?

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks real nice. I have a 2023 Big Bend same color. Let me know if you Get any wind noise or hood shaking at 70-80 Mph With the aero skin bra?
Will do, are they known to make noise?

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Congrats. But I have a question. Do these things come sexed from the factory? I always refer to inanimate objects as “it”. Or in this case BS or bronco sport.

I just love the Harley guys/gals that call their rides her or him. If you are that attached to an object, and this very true for motorcycles, you won’t be able to toss it on the ground or run it hard for a fear of damaging it. Been riding bikes for a number of years and raced for over 20. Run it to the limit? Yup. Toss it on the ground if needed? Yup. Done all of that. And did with a high end Ducati racer. But racing is racing.

Or in the case of a BS, you’ll be parking in the south 40 so it doesn’t get a ding. Be careful. Your wife may think you love that BS more than her.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Congrats. But I have a question. Do these things come sexed from the factory? I always refer to inanimate objects as it, or in this case BS or bronco sport.

I just love the Harley guys/gals that call their rides her or him. If you are that attached to an object, and this very true for motorcycles, you won’t be able to toss it on the ground or run it hard for a fear of damaging it. Been riding bikes for a number of years and raced for over 20. Run it to the limit? Yup. Toss it on the ground if needed? Yup. Done all of that. And did with a high end Ducati racer. But racing is racing.

Or in the case of a BS, you’ll be parking in the south 40 so it doesn’t get a ding. Be careful. Your wife may think you love that BS more than her.
Hell yes, me on my Husky ripping around The Rattler in NC, and I know what you mean. I use my machines for intended purpose for the most part. This thing will get it's fair share of TN backwoods camping, snowboard weekends to NC and WV. But it'll also serve it's other intended purpose of parking garages and tight down town quarters. Main reason for the silver was it doesn't look as dirty as often and dings and scratches aren't as noticeable, at least from my past experience, cuz this thing is going to be used and abused, but in the best way possible
Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 1680211772214

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
10,000 miles was able to talk to $28,000. So stoked, wife and I have never had anything this adventurous and capable. We also are in and out of cities alot, parking garages, tight lots, etc. This thing is really the ideal vehicle for our lifestyle. Just wish I could get some brown leather interior going, if anyone has any ideas on that hit me up, also any good pain recommendations I want to black out those bolts on the fenders, just regular acryllic paint? :) Cheers.

Looks great ... leave the bolts ... LOOKS GREAT "as is" ... it's the Bushwacker flare look ... perfect.
Oh ... congrats!

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks great ... leave the bolts ... LOOKS GREAT "as is" ... it's the Bushwacker flare look ... perfect.
Oh ... congrats!
Yes I think they are growing on me the more I look at the pics 😋. Wheel shopping is first. Then flat out suspension GR light kit.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hell yes, me on my Husky ripping around The Rattler in NC, and I know what you mean. I use my machines for intended purpose for the most part. This thing will get it's fair share of TN backwoods camping, snowboard weekends to NC and WV. But it'll also serve it's other intended purpose of parking garages and tight down town quarters. Main reason for the silver was it doesn't look as dirty as often and dings and scratches aren't as noticeable, at least from my past experience, cuz this thing is going to be used and abused, but in the best way possible
Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 1680211772214
If you're anywhere near Linville Gorge, take a ride up Old Route 105 to Wiseman's View. It was my first offroad experience and my Big Bend handled it with no problems. Other than my wife screaming, it was a relaxing experience.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
If you are looking to replace the seating material, check out Katzkins.

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If you're anywhere near Linville Gorge, take a ride up Old Route 105 to Wiseman's View. It was my first offroad experience and my Big Bend handled it with no problems. Other than my wife screaming, it was a relaxing experience.
Yes will check that out. Thank you
Sponsored