thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Get the R6 it is an amazing camera. I have the R5 but the R6 is not that much different.
I'm always tempted by more mpix. I may just chill out and wait longer. I haven't been out to shoot in a while and can't justify the expenditure until I get more active again.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Get the R6 it is an amazing camera. I have the R5 but the R6 is not that much different.
Update: Canon announced the R7, and I don't think there's a FF coming that will have the bells and whistles like this does, plus I can adapt and keep all my glass. I guess I'm sticking with APS-C format since I pre-ordered it. I'll eventually go medium format Fuji for my ultimate astro/landscape rig.

OP
OP
Kryz

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Update: Canon announced the R7, and I don't think there's a FF coming that will have the bells and whistles like this does, plus I can adapt and keep all my glass. I guess I'm sticking with APS-C format since I pre-ordered it. I'll eventually go medium format Fuji for my ultimate astro/landscape rig.
I went to Savannah and took pics in Bonaventure cemtery. Sadly I didn’t get the shots of the Bronco by some of the spots I wanted due to so many people there. These are mediocre but I took a ton of photos there. It’s one of my favorite cemeteries.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco at the cemetery. E75AFEF7-2DAE-47CE-B546-6D2A8020C1EC

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco at the cemetery. 5F137C1F-CA9C-47C4-9841-70D5AEE37C00

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco at the cemetery. 509C94A5-1C28-49A7-8841-246F0FF233BA

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
All wonderful "pics". Makes me a little sad -- no matter what camera I use my photos all look like they were taken by a tourist with an old Brownie! Some of us just lack talent.

OP
OP
Kryz

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
All wonderful "pics". Makes me a little sad -- no matter what camera I use my photos all look like they were taken by a tourist with an old Brownie! Some of us just lack talent.
I just start taking pics from different views. I get on the ground, turn my phone at an angle, use the sunlight to make rays, just play with light and angles.. Keep taking photos. I use my iPhone to take photos all the time but I did finally get a new camera I am learning to use..

OP
OP
Kryz

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Aberdeen Church & Cemetery August.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
So, the OP hangs out with dead people. Oookayyy,
At least they won’t mind right !

OP
OP
Kryz

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So, the OP hangs out with dead people. Oookayyy,
At least they won’t mind right !
No complaints so far! We go other places too but thought it would be interesting to see it in the cemetery amongst old tombstones and sometimes churches. Reading the grave markers is interesting to do if they have a story or are a famous/historical figure. Sometimes a bit sad as well.
Sponsored