Floor mats for 2022 with rubber floor. Weather-tech no front ones?

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
So weather-tech has the rear floor mats listed but not the front ones on for the rubber floor on the 2022.

I swear the ford branded bronco ones were the same part number between the two years so I was kind of surprised. Anyone rolled the dice on ordering the ones for the 2021 for their 2022? Really wanted that extra coverage by the gas pedal.
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I think that's a safe bet. There's also a company called Tuxmat that make a liner for '21 or '22. I don't have the product for my BS, but it looks really good in the marketing.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I had a Badlands with the rubber floor and a Big Bend with the carpeted floor. I did not see any difference with the all weather floor liners.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I have the same question and emailed Weathertech for assistance. Will let you know what I hear from them.

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the same question and emailed Weathertech for assistance. Will let you know what I hear from them.
I emailed them and they said no eta on the front mats and confirmed that they don’t have them listed because they couldn’t test fit yet. Odd though that they were able to test fit the rears to be able to list those as compatible.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I emailed them and they said no eta on the front mats and confirmed that they don’t have them listed because they couldn’t test fit yet. Odd though that they were able to test fit the rears to be able to list those as compatible.
Maybe we should see if they will provide mats for us to test fit. ;)

I might go ahead and order them to see.

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe we should see if they will provide mats for us to test fit. ;)

I might go ahead and order them to see.
I had considered asking them lol

mine just went into production so I have to wait a bit to try.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Well that was quick, this is their reply:

"Thank you for contacting WeatherTech!

The floor liners for your specific vehicle are in production. If you’d like to be notified when that item does become available, please fill out the form on our website. It is under our customer service tab, under “Not finding a product for your vehicle.” I’ve attached the link below
."
https://www.weathertech.com/service/product-updates/

But does this mean they are different? Not sure why they would 'be in production' if the mats are the same that are already being produced.

I'm not in a big hurry so will probably just wait and see.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I think that's a safe bet. There's also a company called Tuxmat that make a liner for '21 or '22. I don't have the product for my BS, but it looks really good in the marketing.
Thanks for the tip! Tuxmat look really nice and appear to have the best coverage, especially in the area of the left foot rest, which is a problem for me and my big feet. Unfortunately the 2-piece front kits are currently out of stock.

Note that they list the same part number for 2021-2022 and do not differentiate between carpet or rubber floor.

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well wish they would have mentioned that link to me. Thanks for posting it!

billyz

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
you got a badlands with rubber floors....why do you need floor mats? just take out the carpet ones they gave us with the badlands which made no sense to me and clean your floor area from time to time,,,

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you got a badlands with rubber floors....why do you need floor mats? just take out the carpet ones they gave us with the badlands which made no sense to me and clean your floor area from time to time,,,
They layer the salt on the roads here to a rediculous degree. No amount of cleaning is going to keep those floors perfect and I plan to keep this car for a while. Rather have an added layer of protection.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I can confirm that the 2021 mats fit in the 2022 Bronco Sport perfectly. I have them in mine. I called Weather Tech directly to ask them about this and I was told by my very helpful sales person that I could just order the 2021 mats, and if they did not fit they would get me a label to return them at no charge. They fit great great though and I am very happy with them. I have front and rear.

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can confirm that the 2021 mats fit in the 2022 Bronco Sport perfectly. I have them in mine. I called Weather Tech directly to ask them about this and I was told by my very helpful sales person that I could just order the 2021 mats, and if they did not fit they would get me a label to return them at no charge. They fit great great though and I am very happy with them. I have front and rear.
Thanks! I appreciate the first hand knowledge!

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
MUCH easier to pull liners (such as WeatherTechs) and spray them off as opposed to scrubbing the rubber floor in the vehicle.
Sponsored