• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed No longer stocked - ADMIN please delete

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I printed one of each 2021 MY color.
It took a loooooong time to print 10 sets of parts and the assembly of each was laborious and time consuming. ABS filament was used throughout. Size is ~ 240mm x 150mm x 6mm.
I have no plans to print more of these. So, if you would like one, get it quick. :like:

EBAY LISTING LINK

Left image of each done with camera (mine is crappy) and right image done with flatbed scanner.
These look WAY better in person. The images do not do justice. A display stand is included with each.

Each order will be packed in a brand new Uline box.

I will do my best to answer any and all questions you may have. Thanks All for looking !!

View attachment 18748
Looks like you need to acetone vapor bath them before the paint.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I never had problem with acetone vapor ruining my prints.I totally agree about the sand paper tho.
All this 3D printing talk is making me crafty...
Sponsored