Tracking Site down again...

Mi Carrito

First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I check it all the time, WHY? just anxious...I don't really expect to see my delivery date moving up anyway.. My order went in 2/28/21, dates moved from May to June to October and now Dec 24, maybe a Christmas present? Never thought it would take a year maybe more to take delivery of a car purchase. Do we suppose we will get a better price since it will be a year older model? {;>)
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I don't think you'll get a better price, lol!!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I check it all the time, WHY? just anxious...I don't really expect to see my delivery date moving up anyway.. My order went in 2/28/21, dates moved from May to June to October and now Dec 24, maybe a Christmas present? Never thought it would take a year maybe more to take delivery of a car purchase. Do we suppose we will get a better price since it will be a year older model? {;>)
And maybe they will throw in an engine cover…(sarcasm at work):rolleyes:

OP
OP

Mi Carrito

First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Thanks, I tried your link but still "This vehicle is not available in this system"
I am getting same response when my entry used to work. I reported it to ford customer service … with not getting emails and the tracker not working for me I have to call my dealer for info

Krissy1228

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
I wonder the same thing. I am in the same exact boat and very frustrated! I think at this point, they better do something. To receive a 2021 model with a week left in the year is shitty

OP
OP

Mi Carrito

First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
OP
OP

Mi Carrito

First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I wonder the same thing. I am in the same exact boat and very frustrated! I think at this point, they better do something. To receive a 2021 model with a week left in the year is shitty
I am getting same response when my entry used to work. I reported it to ford customer service … with not getting emails and the tracker not working for me I have to call my dealer for info
They have revamped the website and as such there are glitches, it goes in and out of service. Try every morning, it will come up again. I went on Google for info and found there are other ways to get update on orders but doesn't matter, cars are not moving on their scheduled builds. Shortages still the issue. Now there is one more and considering they build a car in 6 hours, one day shut down slows things. See here: https://fordauthority.com/2021/10/2022-ford-maverick-bronco-sport-production-suspended-for-1-day/
Sponsored