Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Today was my original scheduled build week before it was delayed to May 17th, then June 7th, and it is now scheduled for June 28th. Hopefully the closer that I get to June 28th, the rug doesn't get pulled out from underneath me yet again.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I know it may not be enough consolation, if it's still scheduled it will be built, likely no later than June 28. I'd also say it's worth the time to continue scoping local dealers and see if what you want pops up. I made a $130 cargo system sacrifice...and it was worth it. My order is still processing and the dealer refunding my deposit. Hang in there

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I know it may not be enough consolation, if it's still scheduled it will be built, likely no later than June 28. I'd also say it's worth the time to continue scoping local dealers and see if what you want pops up. I made a $130 cargo system sacrifice...and it was worth it. My order is still processing and the dealer refunding my deposit. Hang in there
13MikeH, same here. After 5 build dates and months of actively searching online, I finally found one 2 hours away that was special ordered and the customer didn't qualify. I had called this dealership 2 wks prior and the salesman kept my name & #, worked out great. I'm waiting for my deposit too.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
13MikeH, same here. After 5 build dates and months of actively searching online, I finally found one 2 hours away that was special ordered and the customer didn't qualify. I had called this dealership 2 wks prior and the salesman kept my name & #, worked out great. I'm waiting for my deposit too.
Almost the same scenario here. Buyer backed out, I won. Both dealers were great and helpful and I am a happy driver.

OP
OP
Huntyeraws

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

I hope so. I am going to hold out. Ordered BB with BB and tow pkg at $500 below dealer invoice before $500 rebate. Can't find BB packages right now and most don't have tow.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Same boat here. Not going to find another at the agreed cost so I will be waiting.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I hope so. I am going to hold out. Ordered BB with BB and tow pkg at $500 below dealer invoice before $500 rebate. Can't find BB packages right now and most don't have tow.
BB with BB package that will be a rare one. Not likely we will see many of those. So if you wait and it comes in not likely you will be seeing many others around like that.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I get the dilemma. The Detroit MI and Toledo OH area are full of Bronco sports on lots. Many have all the goodies. If you don't mind a road trip, worth a try. Search zipcode 43613 toledo and Detroit 48206 as general areas...not sure if that helps, or it's just out of the possibility
Sponsored