OP
rdc17

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I registered but never received the verification email. Waiting patiently :)
I got the verification email but they weren't able to verify my car since I took a dealer ordered car vs having a custom order. I emailed them about it.

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I got the verification email but they weren't able to verify my car since I took a dealer ordered car vs having a custom order. I emailed them about it.
Mine was a dealer ordered as well. I received an email saying my order couldn't be verified but the website states "Requested - Verified".

Hopefully, someone will contact me soon to figure out if I am verified or not.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
They couldn’t verify me yet. And it was a regular order. Computer system failing I expect. I believe the only option for us is in Texas. Mixed feelings about that.

OP
OP
rdc17

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Mine was a dealer ordered as well. I received an email saying my order couldn't be verified but the website states "Requested - Verified".

Hopefully, someone will contact me soon to figure out if I am verified or not.
They couldn’t verify me yet. And it was a regular order. Computer system failing I expect. I believe the only option for us is in Texas. Mixed feelings about that.
I sent an email to the address at the bottom of the website. They were quick to reply and just now confirmed that they have verified my vehicle.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Got the email invitation, that even gave me a VIN! But no BS BL/BL. :confused: Not funny! OK a little funny!

OP
OP
rdc17

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
What are the dates?
From the email

We are excited to announce that you may now register for the Bronco Off-Roadeo experience by creating an account and filling out your profile information.

Once your profile has been created, you can begin the Vehicle Verification process. Verifying your qualifying Bronco order will allow you to seamlessly create your Off-Roadeo reservation when calendars open in late spring.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I sent an email to the address at the bottom of the website. They were quick to reply and just now confirmed that they have verified my vehicle.
I have written them a few times now with no response. Hopefully, they are just jammed up and will get back to me at some point.
Sponsored