DGKSbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello! has anyone bought and used the Luno Air mattress for the Bronco Sport yet? I just ordered and can't wait to test it out. Will try and take it camping in April. Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with these. thanks!
Sponsored

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Hello! has anyone bought and used the Luno Air mattress for the Bronco Sport yet? I just ordered and can't wait to test it out. Will try and take it camping in April. Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with these. thanks!
I have not, but please post pictures when you try it out. I’m looking to see how to set mine up for camping.

cpennebaker

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How was the air mattress?

MtKitty

Badlands
First Name
Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Having had poor luck with air mattresses, we bught two memory foam tri fold single mattresses from Walmart or Amazon. One had to be trimmed to fit between the wheel wells but we are loving it. And, the covers are removable for washing which makes customizing them easier. We have two boards that cover the area behind the seats to increase sleeping space. Move the seats as far forward as they go and voila! Bronco Bedroom.

FairFrank

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Hey! How it goes? Rumors said that there is no difference between Luno Air and decent base mattresses(list of as an example). What do you think about it?

Last edited:

ScottyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got the Luno for Xmas. Seems pretty solidly built and the fit is great. So far I have only inflated and tested it out with my BS OB in my garage. I'm 6' 1" and I had no issues fitting. I tried using it with only one side inflated assuming maybe the other side would be for other storage. Will be testing it out in the spring for real hopefully.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone try the Luno Air Mattress? IMG_0121

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I got the Luno for Xmas. Seems pretty solidly built and the fit is great. So far I have only inflated and tested it out with my BS OB in my garage. I'm 6' 1" and I had no issues fitting. I tried using it with only one side inflated assuming maybe the other side would be for other storage. Will be testing it out in the spring for real hopefully.

Thanks for the pic! This might well be for me when it comes to car camping. I can’t see the expense of a RTT, but this looks like a great improvement over beach inflatables to enjoy a good night’s sleep inside the car.

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Looks great, any links to find it? Thank you

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I did it a little different.
I bought a cabin in the forest. When I’m done sittin round the fire pit I go inside and climb into my sleep number bed :.P
My Bronco Sport Carrie’s me down the mountain for resupply and I climb back up.

ScottyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I did it a little different.
I bought a cabin in the forest. When I’m done sittin round the fire pit I go inside and climb into my sleep number bed :.P
My Bronco Sport Carrie’s me down the mountain for resupply and I climb back up.
That's on my long term plan lol...

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT

I tested mine in the garage as well. I have used this in the wild as well as rest stops. This is a great addition to your BS!

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I tested mine in the garage as well. I have used this in the wild as well as rest stops. This is a great addition to your BS!
How much gear could you have in your BS (inside the vehicle) while sleeping 2?

I'm hoping I could move my small Dometic fridge and a few backpacks/duffels to the front seats or use them to prop up our heads in the rear passenger footwells (in lieu of the inflatable "supports" Luno provides).

I don't have a rooftop or hitch mounted cargo box currently and I'm hoping I won't really need one to sleep in the back.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How much gear could you have in your BS (inside the vehicle) while sleeping 2?

I'm hoping I could move my small Dometic fridge and a few backpacks/duffels to the front seats or use them to prop up our heads in the rear passenger footwells (in lieu of the inflatable "supports" Luno provides).

I don't have a rooftop or hitch mounted cargo box currently and I'm hoping I won't really need one to sleep in the back.
? that depends on what you don't mind leaving outside the Bronco sport when you're sleeping.

Roof top storage boxes and the storage boxes that go on the tow hitch in the back can really secure items if you're away from the vehicle or if you're on the inside and your stuff's on the outside. When I'm camping I don't like to leave food out even in a cooler. I am considering these in lieu of getting a pop-up tent on the roof not have me climb up and down a ladder to rest.

Considering getting a swing out cargo box that I can make some sort of kitchenette out of and Storage
= firewood
Sponsored