Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I understand that some trims have fog lights and some don't, but do they all get the same light design? (like with LEDs and everything that the guy showed in the video)

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I understand that some trims have fog lights and some don't, but do they all get the same light design? (like with LEDs and everything that the guy showed in the video)
Base and big bend do not get there “signature Headlights” which are the circles around the headlights. They have silver plastic there instead.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Base and big bend do not get there “signature Headlights” which are the circles around the headlights. They have silver plastic there instead.
I’ve been sadly repeating this to anyone that asks for a few weeks now as well, but then I noticed an old post from October showing the opposite. Guessing it was a non production version.

Creole W

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Crown Victoria
Is it possible to have the lights replaced with the signature lights? Does anyone know? I have a Big Bend, so no signature lights. I would love to replace them with those if it's possible
What are the signature lights? I haven't seen a difference yet.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
What are the signature lights? I haven't seen a difference yet.
The higher trim lines the line and circle around the center headlight lights up. On the BB only the straight line and center bulb lights up

One is a pic of the BB. The circle around the center bulb is just silver and does not light up.

The other pic is a nightime view of the badlands showing the circle lit.

Ford Bronco Sport Lighting Demonstrated - Inside & Out at Night C0E428ED-69B4-48C3-9C2D-3672350E3B39

Ford Bronco Sport Lighting Demonstrated - Inside & Out at Night BE008645-E4FD-4CBA-9633-3576EC060701

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Is it possible to have the lights replaced with the signature lights? Does anyone know? I have a Big Bend, so no signature lights. I would love to replace them with those if it's possible
I would guess you could replace the entire housing since it can be removed as a single unit as long as the electrical supports the increased LED. But it will cost you an arm and a leg. The lighting is $1000 a piece as in 2 grand for both.. Again you would need to ensure the proper electrical.

Gee whiz the price points are so close you should just sell the BB for a good price and buy a OB.

I am seeing so many people that want to add to their BS to take it to. Similar to a higher trim, but with how much used cars go for and the cost for the upgrades it is almost cheaper to sell the lower trim and buy a higher trim my22.

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
HEre is a video that not only shows some really cool colorshift you can do with your signature lights, but the video also help show the guts of the lights as they take them apart. And because they are colorshift, a flip of a switch puts them back to normal for regular driving.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I would guess you could replace the entire housing since it can be removed as a single unit as long as the electrical supports the increased LED. But it will cost you an arm and a leg. The lighting is $1000 a piece as in 2 grand for both.. Again you would need to ensure the proper electrical.

Gee whiz the price points are so close you should just sell the BB for a good price and buy a OB.

I am seeing so many people that want to add to their BS to take it to. Similar to a higher trim, but with how much used cars go for and the cost for the upgrades it is almost cheaper to sell the lower trim and buy a higher trim my22.
Yeah I'm not doing that...lol all I want are the lights and meatier tires and I've talked to the service manager about the lights, he is keeping an eye out and so are we for any that may be good on one that was sadly wrecked. I love my Big Bend, that's why I chose it. I just decided after seeing the lights in person I would really like them. Plus my husband and I have always liked doing upgrades on our vehicles along the way. For us it's part of the fun.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Big Bend here. Very happy with headlights on low and high. Love the auto dim function. Don’t even have that on my $60k explorer. Go figure.
Sponsored