Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Hello,
I have reserved a Bronco Sport badlands back when you could first reserve them. The ford website said that my local dealer will contact me but I haven’t heard anything. I called my local dealer a couple weeks ago and they didn’t know anything. I have been reading a lot and it seems that some people have already built and placed their order for their Bronco Sport. I would like to know when I am supposed the meet with someone and build my Bronco and finalize everything. I would like to change the color I picked as well. Thank you
Sponsored

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The dealership that has the reservation should be contacting you to finalize the order...
I believe some dealerships might not be aware they can convert their reservations into orders. Not sure how it is supposed to work, but I placed a reservation for a Bronco Sport FE on July 13 (yep, I was quite excited!). I received a short confirmation email from the dealership within hours, but then nothing more. On July 29, I contacted Ford customer service and confirmed that orders could be made. My dealership was stunned when I called them. I received several quick follow-up calls from their new care sales manager letting me know they were getting things straightened out. He said they had 40 reservations for the Bronco Sport. My confirmed order was made the same day and finalized on July 30.

Cathy

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
I believe some dealerships might not be aware they can convert their reservations into orders. Not sure how it is supposed to work, but I placed a reservation for a Bronco Sport FE on July 13 (yep, I was quite excited!). I received a short confirmation email from the dealership within hours, but then nothing more. On July 29, I contacted Ford customer service and confirmed that orders could be made. My dealership was stunned when I called them. I received several quick follow-up calls from their new care sales manager letting me know they were getting things straightened out. He said they had 40 reservations for the Bronco Sport. My confirmed order was made the same day and finalized on July 30.
Yes, I made a reservation and the dealer called but he just said I would hear back from them after they got their demo in November? I guess I need to call him back to get the order ball rolling. I am now wondering how they are going to process orders regardless of your reservation place.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We processed our orders when the bank finally opened up...

They might not go in there very often, we live in it with all of the Bronco Sport and F-150 orders...

Have a few hundred of the big Broncos awaiting orders... That is going to be busy time for us...

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yes, I made a reservation and the dealer called but he just said I would hear back from them after they got their demo in November? I guess I need to call him back to get the order ball rolling. I am now wondering how they are going to process orders regardless of your reservation place.
And that was my concern as well. However, the reservation number became my order number so I think the actual order date doesn’t affect your “place in line”. Not gonna fret as my baby Bronco will be here soon enough.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
We processed our orders when the bank finally opened up...

They might not go in there very often, we live in it with all of the Bronco Sport and F-150 orders...

Have a few hundred of the big Broncos awaiting orders... That is going to be busy time for us...
Thanks, that explains a lot. I guess some dealers aren’t as proactive as Granger. Hopefully they get clued in.
Sponsored