Please bring back the two door Bronco or Pickup

travnrs

First Name
pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy cruz
For all us country gals who's had to move to the city, I miss my truck horribly to sit down on the ground in Bumper to Bumper Traffic is as bad as going to the Dentist it's white knuckle gripping, I cant see out, but due to Gas milage I traded my F150, when I heard they were bringing the Ranger back I got excited but dam if they didn't do what Toyota did and double cab and make it mid size, so then I waited for the Mahindra small pickup from India that didn't happen, so now there's No Small Pickups left, so im hoping they make the Bronco a two door with good Gas milage for us single, Crises Reg. Nurses that travel from state to state, to be able too sit up so I can see around Traffic, I did find a place that restores and sells old two door Bronco's but their so Expensive and I dont want one for a toy second auto I want it for my daily driver.
Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
OP
OP
travnrs

travnrs

First Name
pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy cruz
I will check out the site, not that my input will make Ford build one, but thank you for the heads up

AnneNYG

First Name
Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
For all us country gals who's had to move to the city, I miss my truck horribly to sit down on the ground in Bumper to Bumper Traffic is as bad as going to the Dentist it's white knuckle gripping, I cant see out, but due to Gas milage I traded my F150, when I heard they were bringing the Ranger back I got excited but dam if they didn't do what Toyota did and double cab and make it mid size, so then I waited for the Mahindra small pickup from India that didn't happen, so now there's No Small Pickups left, so im hoping they make the Bronco a two door with good Gas milage for us single, Crises Reg. Nurses that travel from state to state, to be able too sit up so I can see around Traffic, I did find a place that restores and sells old two door Bronco's but their so Expensive and I dont want one for a toy second auto I want it for my daily driver.
I bought a new Ranger last year, my 4th one. Already got rid of it because it was too dang huge. I too would love a small pickup. Waiting to see if the Bronco Sport is truckie enough

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
I bought a new Ranger last year, my 4th one. Already got rid of it because it was too dang huge. I too would love a small pickup. Waiting to see if the Bronco Sport is truckie enough
A Bronco Pickup is tentatively scheduled for the 2024 model year. Speculation is that it would be a stubby T6- (current Ranger pickup) based truck: a 2-door or 4-door short bed on the 112" WB of the Bronco. Another possibility is a C-2 (Bronco Sport, Escape platform) which would be a unibody pickup like the Honda Ridgeline, but smaller.

Jomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Ford has a small unibody pickup in the works for MY2022. Code name P758. Supposedly, they may bring back the Courier name for this. The truck is based on the same platform as the Bronco Sport / Escape; however, the renditions so far have been based on the Escape and they look positively awful.......like a Subaru Brat. Hopefully Ford will use design language more similar to the Bronco Sport before it is released.
Sponsored