C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
:clap: I know there are plenty of forums on here about wheels & tires :like: But lol I did not see one :fingerscrossed: on " A Big THANK YOU ! :fingerscrossed: I wanted to make sure that I gave A BIG SHOUT OUT TO :champagne:JORDAN :champagne: with @Discount Tire for helping me out and having a rep from my local Discount Tire :) to contact me today and to get my order in with my new set of wheels and tires at my local Discount Tire in Highland IN to be installed on 2-21-23 :party:SO AGAIN THANK YOU JORDAN & FOR EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME THAT DAY AND HALF WITH all of my questions :giggle: So after next week I hope to post some pictures with everything that has beendone so far :angel: on my BS/BL :thumbsup:
I will be also selling my factory wheels & tires :handsinair:
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Good choice going with Discount Tire. They have done a lot of work for this happy customer and you will be happy short-term as well as long-term. I’m looking forward to some before and after pics!

And a piece of advice on selling, it is ok to do one wheel at a time as many will want them as a full-sized spare. Good luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
:sunglasses: Than you also Tigger you answered a lot of my question also that day :thumbsup:
I did have some pictures on here :shock: The day it came to the dealership.
I don't know where they are at now on here :blush:

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@C&C&C=The 3 Amigos ! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you in your wheel and tire purchase. Looking forward to the pics!

@Tigger, thanks for the shout out and thank you for your support!

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Agreed. They do good work. They gave me a sweet price (installed) for some AT tires. Did did damage one of my wheels but they owned up and covered the cost of a new wheel from Ford.

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Agreed. They do good work. They gave me a sweet price (installed) for some AT tires. Did did damage one of my wheels but they owned up and covered the cost of a new wheel from Ford.
:like: Yes.... I feel :sunglasses: I got a good deal for what's been going on with the cost of things right now :frown: These tires & wheels are a want items not a need :shock: That's good that they took care of the damaged one :sunglasses: I hate to say this but i hope they mess up on all four of them on mine BL :crackup: Then they can keep all of them make me a fair offer 💰 for them 🤑 and I would just move on 🚛 Less work for me to sell them :)

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L8000, Excursion, F350, escape, BL, Hummer
Good choice going with Discount Tire. They have done a lot of work for this happy customer and you will be happy short-term as well as long-term. I’m looking forward to some before and after pics!

And a piece of advice on selling, it is ok to do one wheel at a time as many will want them as a full-sized spare. Good luck!
Do the newer BS/BL's have tiny spares? Mine is full size.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Do the newer BS/BL's have tiny spares? Mine is full size.
Full size (225/65 R17) spare on a black steel rim. If you want a matching rim and TPMS monitor on your spare, you’ll have to buy it separately. Also, if you have 235’s on the vehicle, the spare is still a 225.