ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So I know there's been a few posts about the YuccaMFG rack but I don't feel they're getting the attention they truly deserve. Below is my review on them and some pics I took. This rack makes the Bronco Sport look so much more badass and I am truly in love with my Bronco Sport even more now lol

https://yuccamfg.com/

As soon as I purchased my Bronco sport I had a vision for what I imagined it could become and immediately started my research for aftermarket parts. I knew a roof rack was one big thing I was going to need but found out quickly that with the Bronco Sport still fairly new that aftermarket options were slim. I'm apart of the Bronco Sport form online and noticed people mention yuccaMFG SO I looked them up and was hooked on the appearance and design of their roof racks. Once I I ordered the rack I was even more impressed with the level of customer service from Jake and his team. They kept me informed from start to finish on how long it would take to prepare it all and ship the rack. Anytime you have the owner reaching out personally to ensure your satisfaction you know you're getting the best of the best. Once I got the item I was even impressed with the quality in the packaging, anytime you have something weighing nearly 50 lbs you know packaging can be an issue at times but this was 100% perfect. Now to the rack itself, this thing fits the Bronco Sport like a glove and adds that rugged look I felt my Bronco sport was lacking. The accessory mount is an awesome feature and will come in handy carrying gear. Clear instructions, Each piece that was made you can tell was made with care, zero flaws, zero complaints. i will 100% recommend to many more Bronco sport owners that they should add this to theirs. If you're on the fence about buying it?!?! Just do it already! Thanks for reading!

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed Resized_20220424_182527

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220424_182600

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220424_182550

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220424_182439

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220426_105502
Sponsored

Last edited:

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your rig looks fantastic. Totes jelly until my VB BSBL gets here.
I looked on Yucca's site but couldn't find a weight for the rack. Got any data on that?

OP
OP
ROCKNBRONCO777

ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Your rig looks fantastic. Totes jelly until my VB BSBL gets here.
I looked on Yucca's site but couldn't find a weight for the rack. Got any data on that?
I appreciate it! Im doing my best to make this as bad ass as it can be lol They shipped it UPS and it was 55 lbs total so the rack itself I would say max is 50lbs. No sharp edges or poor cuts on anything, you can clearly tell care goes into these when they're making them. I'll be getting some gear to strap up top and will be sure to post pics of that as well.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I appreciate it! Im doing my best to make this as bad ass as it can be lol They shipped it UPS and it was 55 lbs total so the rack itself I would say max is 50lbs. No sharp edges or poor cuts on anything, you can clearly tell care goes into these when they're making them. I'll be getting some gear to strap up top and will be sure to post pics of that as well.
It's a race between Yucca and Rhino bars/platform for me. The Yucca looks like probably a better permanent (not taking it off when not adventuring) solution. How's the wind noise? Any data on reduced fuel efficiency yet?

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
So I know there's been a few posts about the YuccaMFG rack but I don't feel they're getting the attention they truly deserve. Below is my review on them and some pics I took. This rack makes the Bronco Sport look so much more badass and I am truly in love with my Bronco Sport even more now lol

As soon as I purchased my Bronco sport I had a vision for what I imagined it could become and immediately started my research for aftermarket parts. I knew a roof rack was one big thing I was going to need but found out quickly that with the Bronco Sport still fairly new that aftermarket options were slim. I'm apart of the Bronco Sport form online and noticed people mention yuccaMFG SO I looked them up and was hooked on the appearance and design of their roof racks. Once I I ordered the rack I was even more impressed with the level of customer service from Jake and his team. They kept me informed from start to finish on how long it would take to prepare it all and ship the rack. Anytime you have the owner reaching out personally to ensure your satisfaction you know you're getting the best of the best. Once I got the item I was even impressed with the quality in the packaging, anytime you have something weighing nearly 50 lbs you know packaging can be an issue at times but this was 100% perfect. Now to the rack itself, this thing fits the Bronco Sport like a glove and adds that rugged look I felt my Bronco sport was lacking. The accessory mount is an awesome feature and will come in handy carrying gear. Clear instructions, Each piece that was made you can tell was made with care, zero flaws, zero complaints. i will 100% recommend to many more Bronco sport owners that they should add this to theirs. If you're on the fence about buying it?!?! Just do it already! Thanks for reading!

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed Resized_20220424_182527

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220424_182600

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220424_182550

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220424_182439

Ford Bronco Sport YuccaMFG Roof Rack installed 20220426_105502
What ??? No Link ???

OP
OP
ROCKNBRONCO777

ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It's a race between Yucca and Rhino bars/platform for me. The Yucca looks like probably a better permanent (not taking it off when not adventuring) solution. How's the wind noise? Any data on reduced fuel efficiency yet?
I live in Vegas where's its always windy and I drive alot of both highway and city. I immediately took this on the freeway at 75 mph and felt I had more road noise from my tires than the rack lol I was quite surprised. I also feel it added some needed weight as I can tell the difference driving it. I've only had it on since Sunday so I can't comment on gas efficiency as I work from home lol I'll be taking a trip in two weeks to California so that'll be a good test to see how the gas mileage is.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I messaged them on Instagram and they said it weighs 50lbs
That's a good weight. Leaves plenty for dog crates and the tent on top (and maybe some other stuff) when I go camping.