• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York WTB - engine cover and assoiated parts

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Mine 1.5L like many other new-borns was shipped without the engine cover or studs for mounting.
Please consider selling them before discarding. My dealer will let me know by mid July if he can get me one. If that falls though, i would like to buy one off anyone who would be willing to part with theirs.​
Thanks​
Sponsored

OP
OP

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How far back Ford escape? 2020?

I Found as cheap as $35 for a 2020 escape 1.5L. Good idea to check car-part.com

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If I'm reading this correct...it will fit
Lakeland ford link
Ford Bronco Sport WTB - engine cover and assoiated parts MK20225_1
Part Number: JX6Z6A949B
Supersession(s): JX6Z-6A949-B
Fits Bronco Sport, Escape

1.5 LITER.
I only linked them because it specifically listed the 1.5 sport...any pop listing should work 2020-21 escape.
*Hunteyraws posted the same part, I'm thinking this would work. This site also lists the bolts and screws etc.

Last edited:

OP
OP

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The insulator is cheaper than I thought it would be.

Ford Bronco Sport WTB - engine cover and assoiated parts Screenshot_20210702-225104_Firefox

OP
OP

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I plan to. I'll call the VA bone yard I found and see what they want for an out-the-door price on the four parts. It would be handy to have if the dealer doesn't pull though.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I plan to. I'll call the VA bone yard I found and see what they want for an out-the-door price on the four parts. It would be handy to have if the dealer doesn't pull though.
If all they have to do is pull ford escape parts from their inventory it's a no brainer. But yeah the parts yard is a good backup. Zero doubt the engine will perform without the cover...but I also know these new motors are quite complex. If it's supposed to use a cover...get it for peace of mind. I hope it all works out for ya!
Sponsored