dparleng

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Own a 22 Badlands. Vehicle was at the dealer for routine maintenance. The dealer gave me a loaner. A 22 Escape. First thing I notice is how much brighter the Sync 3 screen is in the Escape.

Got my vehicle back, and played around with brightness settings and backgrounds in my vehicle, and nothing comes close to the Escape.

Is this just the Bronco Sport theme vs. the Escape theme, or does the Bronco Sport Sync 3 screen have less brightness and contrast than the Escape?
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
We own both a 2020 Escape and a 2021 Badlands. I haven't noticed a difference between the two screens. Perhaps there is an issue with the screen in your Badlands.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Own a 22 Badlands. Vehicle was at the dealer for routine maintenance. The dealer gave me a loaner. A 22 Escape. First thing I notice is how much brighter the Sync 3 screen is in the Escape.

Got my vehicle back, and played around with brightness settings and backgrounds in my vehicle, and nothing comes close to the Escape.

Is this just the Bronco Sport theme vs. the Escape theme, or does the Bronco Sport Sync 3 screen have less brightness and contrast than the Escape?
Post a picture when you can......
Sponsored