xred5x

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just ordered my new badlands today and managed to get the dealer to put a set of 235/65/r17 toyo at3’s on instead of the tires from the factory!

My question I want to sort out prior to delivery when people are ordering the optional larger tire with the badlands, does the spare match as a 235 or is it a 225?
Can a 235 fit properly with the back sitting flush or is the spare just remain a 225?

I will see if I can get the dealer to match a 5th toyo as a spare if that’s also what the factory is doing.

thanks
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Two different diameter tires will not rotate at the same RPM putting an extra work load on the differential.
I would want the right spare but I'd prolly look for a taller temp spare.
I like my extra storage under the deck.

schizorage

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
TFL's quick look at the Badlands showed 235s with a 225 spare...

OP
OP
xred5x

xred5x

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Anything I’ve found online seems to show that people are getting the scorpion 225 spare regardless. But I’m not finding much information so I’m hoping some people who have badlands with the optional 235’s from the factory can speak up with personal experience.
Also wondering if anyone has put a 235 spare in the vehicle (if it’s not being included) and how that fits.
If anyone has a badlands with the optional 235’s, please speak up, what spare do you have?

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Anything I’ve found online seems to show that people are getting the scorpion 225 spare regardless. But I’m not finding much information so I’m hoping some people who have badlands with the optional 235’s from the factory can speak up with personal experience.
Also wondering if anyone has put a 235 spare in the vehicle (if it’s not being included) and how that fits.
If anyone has a badlands with the optional 235’s, please speak up, what spare do you have?
I'm riding on the 235 Wildpeaks but have a 225 Scorpion as a spare. Dealer said it came that way from the factory when I questioned them.
Sponsored