nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
How long did it take y'all to get delivery? Posting this here because although I'm in Ohio, I'm about as far south in the state as you can get. Practically WV here.

Just wondering how accurate my delivery date estimate is at this point.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
How long did it take y'all to get delivery? Posting this here because although I'm in Ohio, I'm about as far south in the state as you can get. Practically WV here.

I'm on the better side of the Ohio border in Michigan. My eta was May 28, delivery was May 6. I had it in my garage the next day, had I not been moving my son out of his dorm it would have been 22 days ahead of eta.

OP
OP
nch5013

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
I'm on the better side of the Ohio border in Michigan. My eta was May 28, delivery was May 6. I had it in my garage the next day, had I not been moving my son out of his dorm it would have been 22 days ahead of eta.
What was your ship date?

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2

Mine was shipped 7/14 with an estimate of 28 days in transit and a window from 8/12 to 8/18. It arrived at the dealer 8/13. So my shipping estimate was right on the money.

OP
OP
nch5013

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
My window sticker changed to today's date. So either I've hit convoy already (not showing in PalsApp still), or have changed rail companies.

OP
OP
nch5013

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
My sales guy just eye rolled me in a text when I asked if he could get me the railcar info from the sales manager - dropped that I know about the visibility report...

Me: "...You wouldn't be able to get the railcar information from the visibility report, would you? Just curious where it is on the train."

He said " Lol, no they actually come in on a truck, but I won't get anything like that until it's loaded on the truck heading this way"

...Sigh. I don't think they know that we know. And also I think he thinks I'm a dumb woman that thinks a train rolls up to the dealership... :facepalm:

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
My sales guy just eye rolled me in a text when I asked if he could get me the railcar info from the sales manager - dropped that I know about the visibility report...

Me: "...You wouldn't be able to get the railcar information from the visibility report, would you? Just curious where it is on the train."

He said " Lol, no they actually come in on a truck, but I won't get anything like that until it's loaded on the truck heading this way"

...Sigh. I don't think they know that we know. And also I think he thinks I'm a dumb woman that thinks a train rolls up to the dealership... :facepalm:
One hell of a truck ride from Mexico to Ohio.:cwl:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Yeah in today's world he may want to rethink that approach. Information is everywhere. Deep breath, you are a lot closer than those hiding in a desert waiting for RCM.

MarkDavo007

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

My delivery date was supposed to be between September 7th and September 13th. it arrived at the dealership yesterday and I am going to pick it up today. It was listed as being shipped on August 3rd so it was just over 2 weeks.
Sponsored