BDBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Added aftermarket cross bars and window vents. At first I had wished the vents flared out a bit more but now I’m pretty happy with the way they look it’s a little slicker design and matches the existing lines well. I’ve got a Yakima lock and load platform ready to install just waiting for the extra brackets to come in. You would think if you pay so damn much money for the platform that it would include the mounting adapter bracket but no, an additional hundred dollars. Hopefully this will be installed this weekend. The one thing my bronco didn’t come with that I wanted were the rubberized mats. That was the first thing I picked up man they are awesome and so worth the money. Paid a little bit more for the bronco ones where I could’ve maybe gotten all weather cheaper but I wanted them to say bronco, I’m a sucker. Lol

Ford Bronco Sport Roof rack and window vents 5120AB2F-6181-4C45-8380-DF3C65DA7E93

Ford Bronco Sport Roof rack and window vents ED877AD9-1CCD-4F7D-8CAF-E33C6A87E5B5
Sponsored

OP
OP

BDBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Also found this cool hitch insert on Etsy. 3D printed (heavy duty plastic) need to dry brush a bit of silver on it to make it pop a bit more then lacquer it.

Etsy shop: 3Dprinteddebris

Ford Bronco Sport Roof rack and window vents 3C0FB96A-ED92-45C9-9239-DC0F500CB3B9

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Added aftermarket cross bars and window vents. At first I had wished the vents flared out a bit more but now I’m pretty happy with the way they look it’s a little slicker design and matches the existing lines well. I’ve got a Yakima lock and load platform ready to install just waiting for the extra brackets to come in. You would think if you pay so damn much money for the platform that it would include the mounting adapter bracket but no, an additional hundred dollars. Hopefully this will be installed this weekend. The one thing my bronco didn’t come with that I wanted were the rubberized mats. That was the first thing I picked up man they are awesome and so worth the money. Paid a little bit more for the bronco ones where I could’ve maybe gotten all weather cheaper but I wanted them to say bronco, I’m a sucker. Lol

Ford Bronco Sport Roof rack and window vents 5120AB2F-6181-4C45-8380-DF3C65DA7E93

Ford Bronco Sport Roof rack and window vents ED877AD9-1CCD-4F7D-8CAF-E33C6A87E5B5
Where’d you get the window vents?

OP
OP

BDBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Where’d you get the window vents?
Ordered from nearby dealer (I’m in carrollton Ga). This is the same dealer I was able to get the rubberized floor mats at. I think I went to ford.com and saw everything that was currently listed and then found which dealer is nearby could actually get them. I had ordered them from the website and ran into a bunch of problems it was easier for me to go directly to the dealer and order them. The dealer confirmed that their website does that often.

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
What do you think about the window vents? I like the look of them too, just wondering if they allow in enough air to be noticeable, as they look real tight to the window.
Sponsored