• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Georgia Owner's Manual With Case

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
If anyone needs it, I've got a set of owner's manuals in the Ford cloth binder.

Just cover shipping and it's yours.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bjbena

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
No one needs the complete manual and case for just the cost of shipping ...?

OP
OP
bjbena

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Just cover shipping.

Reactions: MJE

White Pine

Outer Banks
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you still have the manual and cover, I'd be happy to have them (and to pay the shipping).

Just let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
bjbena

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
If you still have the manual and cover, I'd be happy to have them (and to pay the shipping).

Just let me know. Thanks!
Sorry, it’s gone. I requested the admins close this thread weeks ago …apparently they have not.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
If anyone needs it, I've got a set of owner's manuals in the Ford cloth binder.

Just cover shipping and it's yours.
I'm looking for a user manual with a case for my new device. I want to find useful instructions that will help me make the most of its capabilities. So far I've only found things that don't interest me at all. While searching, I came across an article about american dream, used https://supremestudy.com/essay-examples/american-dream/ for this. But I wish I could find what I need. A case is also needed so that the device is protected and always at hand. I'd be grateful for any information or advice! Thank you!
I need
Sponsored

Last edited: